We’re looking to hire an experienced, motivated and organised customer experience manager to lead and build our customer support team in London.
Customer experience is the crucial part of ClickMechanics operations: it helps ensure our customers receive a great service and their cars get fixed quickly, and keeps our mechanics diaries full. The purpose of the role is to build and lead a team whilst continually improving processes that deliver optimal operation efficiency and improved customer journey. You’ll be working at the heart of the business and engaging with people on all levels, both internally and externally to build and develop this team.
On a day to day basis your responsibilities will include:
- Intra day management of high performing team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment to deliver on operational KPIs and SLAs
- Lead effective performance management of team and ongoing skills development
- Recruiting new team members and providing initial training, identifying knowledge gaps to feed into and support personal development
- Be a role model for the team by demonstrating effective leadership, positive behaviours, living our cultural values and excellence in customer relationships
ClickMechanic is a marketplace for car mechanics that is bringing trust and transparency to car repair. The platform enables customers to acquire real-time industry standard quotes (a first in Europe) and quickly book a vetted mechanic online.
Founded in 2012 by EF alumni Andrew Jervis and Felix Kenton, the company has grown quickly to offer nationwide coverage and is backed on its mission by such institutional investors as 500 Startups, and Forward Partners as well as angel investors including the former CEO of JustEat and Chairman of Treatwell.
We are looking for someone that can demonstrate the following:
- Take personal ownership of customer feedback and issues and ensure you are always an advocate for our customers
- Energetic leader with high emotional intelligence
- A great communicator with exceptional written and spoken English
- Great organisational skills, calm under pressure and loves problem solving
We want someone who loves building great teams and making customers happy and has the following experience:
- Experience in a high-volume and extremely fast-paced service industry or customer support environment role
- Proven ability managing a high-performing team and effectively developing and supporting people
- Always willing to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on; you persevere when others fall away
- Experience of driving performance against agreed KPIs and SLAs and implementing recommendations to improve performance
- Experience of key operational enabling technologies- experience with Talkdesk and Desk is a preference
- An entrepreneurial flair through innovation, adaptability, and lateral thinking
- A love of all things cars-related would be a massive bonus but not essential
We offer a competitive salary and lots of other benefits including:
- Work directly alongside the founders and management team
- Relaxed and fun office environment with no dress code
- Company Macbook
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Free drinks and food every Friday
- Regular all company socials
- Opportunity to develop a career at an exciting early stage start up
Please take a look at our General Data Protection Policy for Job Applicants: