About the role
The Customer Experience & Operations Specialist is a fantastic opportunity in a fast-growing customer-focused start-up. It’s a broad role for a highly-organised, confident and caring person who genuinely wants to improve the lives of older adults.
About Good Life Sorted
Launched in 2019, Good Life Sorted is a marketplace connecting older adults and their families with vetted local neighbours, called Helpers, who provide a range of home help services like light cleaning, welfare checks, laundry, shopping, dog walking, medication pick-up and above all, companionship. We also connect elderly customers with vetted local tradespeople, such as gardeners, handymen, hairdressers, chiropodists, plumbers and electricians in a safe and trustworthy environment. Following a successful launch and recent funding round we are growing our team and embarking on our next phase of rapid expansion.
- Onboard new customers, understand their needs and match them with the most suitable helper or professionals.
- Manage all appointment scheduling to maximise the number of helper hours delivered by effectively matching customers with helpers.
- Monitor customer satisfaction and measure the positive impact of our service. Gather feedback from customers and share insights with colleagues across the business.
- Create relevant help content for use on the website and in customer communications.
- Manage the social media channels, creating engaging posts and responding to comments.
- Contribute to the product development roadmap and consistently work to improve and streamline processes.
- Operations and/or customer support experience in a consumer-facing role.
- Excellent phone manner, excellent listening skills, strong empathy with older adults.
- Exceptional organisational and problem solving skills.
- Strong technical abilities, proficient in Excel and a range of software programmes.
- Calm, reliable and positive at all times.
- Excellent written english, with the ability to create engaging social media and help content.
- An entrepreneurial attitude, with a passion for improving the lives of older adults.
- A flexible, highly-motivated self-starter who is eager to develop and willing to muck in at an exciting, fast-growth start-up.
Based in Central London and reporting to the COO, you will be a key member of a growing team and have the opportunity to shape the role and influence the business plans and culture at this exciting start-up which is improving the lives of older adults and their families.