Customer Facing Engineer (CFEs) understand our customers’ greatest pain points and design end-to-end solutions to address them. CFEs solicit constant feedback on their work from both customers and colleagues, improving our products over time with rapid iteration cycles.
CFEs deploy novel technical solutions to solve our customers’ hardest problems. They lead the way in developing a solution from high-level system design and prototyping to application development and data integration. As a CFE, you leverage everything around you: everycs products, open source technologies and anything you and your team can build to drive real impact.
You work with customers around the globe, where you gain insights into the complex web of companies and institutions that are involved in buying, making and selling physical products. Each mission presents different challenges depending on the industry, location, and specifics of the customer. You will work to accommodate all aspects of an environment to drive real technical outcomes for our customers.
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
- Core everycs products provide the foundations for our solutions
- Custom applications built on top of core everycs products
- AngularJS for our web technologies
- Python and Java for our back-end applications, and data integration tools
- Distributed data storage, graph technologies and parallel computing
- Cloud infrastructure based on AWS
HOW WE WORK
- Trust: We trust each other to effectively manage time and priorities and see projects through from beginning to end, despite obstacles – we don’t micromanage. We give people space to think for themselves.
- Learning: We often face entirely novel problems, where we need to pick up a lot of new information and learn how to use it to make progress. We push ourselves and each other to grow and develop.
- Impact: We take on meaningful and challenging projects that change our physical world for the better.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Strong engineering background in fields such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, Physics.
- Familiarity with data structures, storage systems, cloud infrastructure, front-end frameworks, and other technical tools.
- Understanding of how technical decisions impact the user of what you’re building.
- Ability to work effectively in teams of technical and non-technical individuals.
- Skill and comfort working in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives and iteration with users.
- Demonstrated ability to continuously learn, work independently, and make decisions with minimal supervision.
- Competitive Salary: EUR55K – EUR75K, based on experience
- Equity: yes
This is a unique opportunity for someone to take part in a very visible, unique, and highly dynamic technology start-up with a meanigful equity participation at an early stage.
Everycs is a diverse, equal opportunity employer.