OnTruck is transforming the road transportation industry, €600 billion just in Europe. We make trucking simple, transparent and on-demand.
OnTruck is a B2B logistics platform, connecting companies looking to move pallets with our network of carriers. We offer shippers a web platform to make the process of finding the right truck quick and simple with built-in track and trace. Carriers are able to accept shipments through a mobile app, letting them grow and manage their business with ease.
Our team has deep experience in building great products and companies. We know success, we know failure; we have built platforms from scratch, we have dealt with large legacy systems. We care about each other and about the product and services we are building.
OnTruck is backed by the top investors in Europe.
To learn more, visit www.ontruck.com and a recent analysis by our investor.
You are analytical, mad about digging into data and finding opportunities to optimize and become more efficient. You thrive on metrics but are creative and totally customer-centric in your approach. Above all, you are curious, eager to learn and agile in your thinking and mindset.
We will offer you the chance to:
- Identify, map and segment new and existing markets
- Research new prospects and create enriched databases in Salesforce
- Align the data sourcing actions with the outbound strategy
- Support lead enrichment to generate Qualified Leads
- Track performance of different lead gen strategies
- Continually scan the market through differents sources
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Work hand in hand with full marketing team with a strong growth focus
- Work with marketing and sales practice leaders
Your skills and experience:
- Passionate about high-growth startups
- You must have strong analytical skills
- You are a proven team player, strategic thinker, and executor
- You must live turning raw data into meaningful business information
- You enjoy solving problems
- Fluent in English
- BS/MS degree in computer engineering (desirable) or marketing or a related field
- Paid internship (essential possibility of agreement with study center)
- Opportunities for personal growth and learning, every single day
- A flat, laid-back culture. Everybody is encouraged to participate in discussions and contribute
- High-trust environment. We believe in giving autonomy to all our employees
- An awesome office in central Madrid (Sol). We are easily accessible by public transport, as well as close to public bike stations.