£25-30k pro rata
We’re looking for smart, self-starting and customer-centric team members to join our customer success team as we scale across the UK and US.
As Cleo grows rapidly towards a million worldwide users, the problems we’re trying to solve get more complex. Budgeting, savings, and long-term money plans all require a customer-centric approach to AI. That’s why we need you!
Youll be the first point of contact for each of our customers who has a question, problem, feedback or a compliment. Alongside Cleo herself, you’ll represent the company brand, ethos and mission to our growing customer base.
Using your deep customer knowledge, you’ll work closely with the development team to help shape the product.
This role is a 1 month internship with the opportunity to transition to a full time role.
What you’ll work on:
- On the frontline, driving customer success: talking directly to our customers on a daily basis to help them use the product, learning where we can be better and rolling out your ideas.
- Sharing and applying your deep customer knowledge: you’ll have a hand in feeding into the product and dev teams to constantly improve our product.
- Writing and sharing tips on using Cleo: write articles and FAQs to help customers get the most out of their Cleo.
- You want to understand the inner workings of a startup and get hands-on experience.
- You have an inquisitive mind, you like to learn new things and challenge the ordinary.
- You dont just think about what you have to get done, but the impact of your work, questions it raises, and how the things you learn can help Cleo grow as a company.
- Youre an adaptable self-starter - youre always thinking about where you can spend your time to have the most impact.
- You’re emotionally intelligent - you will understand and deeply engage in what our potential and current employees and customers care about, and be driven to help them.
- You have excellent written communication skills and the ability to adapt and rework responses to provide clarity to our users.
- You are observant and switched on - you’ll notice patterns, trends and potential issues to feed back to the development team and help shape the product.
Useful but not essential:
- Flexibility to work the occasional weekend, with time off in lieu.
- Experience, or an interest, in technology and FinTech.
- SQL experience.
- A quick phone call with our COO to find out more about your experience and why you want to work at Cleo.
- A short exercise to prepare at home (1 hour)
- Onsite interview:
- Talk through your exercise
- Work through an interesting problem together
- Meet the CEO and COO.
Cleo is a great place to work:
- An above market compensation package. Were prepared to pay for the very best.
- Work at one of the fastest growing tech startups anywhere in the world. We recently closed a competitive Series A with Balderton who join a formidable investor base including the founders of Skype, Transferwise, Zoopla, Lovefilm, Climate corporation, SongKick and others.
- The team is exceptional. Youll get to work with brilliantly bright and dedicated individuals every day.
- Our mission is unique. We want to radically improve everyone’s relationship with money. Were not maximising the time consumers spend in a feed, getting fast food delivered, or building an incrementally better bank. Were changing an industry in a visceral way, which you get to see every day from our customers’ feedback.
You can see our employee perks on our main careers page, here: https://www.meetcleo.com/careers
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.