Where will we be in 12 months:
We will be a team consisting of 50+ of the highest achievers across technology, product, design and financial services - hellbent on creating the most customer centric insurance products in the world. These products will save our in-need customers tonnes of money - as we expect to be 10* more efficient than incumbents due to bots and automation. You can expect to work in a team that delivers products, features and improvements continuously and with urgency. Our long-term advantage will help us expand to other European countries helping us serve millions of people.
Were building a smart, digital insurer of the future to help us achieve our mission of helping everyone have equal access to fair financial products. Were a small team backed by investors who have backed Spotify, Monzo, Adyen and others. Following our successful launch earlier this year we are now scaling - FAST.
To build an insurer that can compete with huge multi-billion dollar monsters such as Axa, Allianz, and Direct Line we need customer centric, and awesome customer operations 💪. Youd be joining a team that have worked at billion dollar fintechs such as Transferwise & Monzo, and large insurers such as Admiral and Zurich.
The primary responsibility of this role is to make every interaction a customer has with us enjoyable, to be a voice for customer centricity, and a voice for automation. Youll be on the front-line as the voice and face of the company, as well as evolving and developing scalable processes that allow us to be extremely efficient.
What youll be doing 🤔..
- Talking directly and honestly with our customers, developing a deep understanding of what international communities really want from a fairer, tech insurer
- Proactively spotting patterns in the frustrations or hopes of our customers, seeing where we can change our processes, tools or product to make them happier
- Helping us become more efficient by introducing new technology and processes
- Understanding, prioritising and escalating our customers feedback and feature requests to the product team (who build our website)
- Making sure the rest of the company stays customer-focused and fixated on building the best insurer in the world
You should apply if..
- You have 1+ years experience in customer success/customer happiness/customer operations
- You have huge amounts of empathy and the ability to live in the customers shoes
- You have a passion for technology
- You are familiar with technology that helps tech companies be efficient at serving customers
We will be even more loved if you...
- Have experience living in a foreign country
- Have worked in a startup before
- Can clearly articulate customer centric strategies that have worked and that you want to implement
- Can push the rest of the team to improve as you push yourself every single day.
- Competitive salary
- 0.05-0.15% equity ownership of Marshmallow
- Free kindle with unlimited books 📚
- Central London office
- Opportunity for HUGE growth and responsibility
- Our process consists of a phone interview and a few hours onsite. We will endeavour to be communicative and transparent throughout :)