Your City; Hand Delivered!
The instant availability of goods has always been an unresolved issue at the core of commerce. Quiqup is solving that problem. We’re doing it via an infrastructure, used by individuals or organisations to pickup or deliver goods on-demand.
The Operations team is right at the heart of Quiqup, having contact with nearly every department in the business. We are the nuts and bolts of the business, making sure a customer gets what they want, when they want, and in a great condition.
Since starting in 2014 we have grown from 5 to over 120 Quiqsters (employees) and are expanding internationally. This is a very exciting time to join Quiqup and be part of something big!
About the job
This is so much more than a customer service role - you will be at the forefront of the company, supporting our key stakeholders; our partners, Quiqees (our drivers) and our customers. You will also be working closely within the Customer Operations team as well as other departments, coordinating jobs, ensuring optimal performance of our Quiqees and supporting our operation running smoothly.
Some of your tasks will include
- Providing excellent support as well as technical guidance to all of our stakeholders via telephone, email and chat
- Work in a busy environment with the team to manage orders as they are submitted by our customers and venues
- Coordinating jobs and communicating with venues and Quiqees, whilst ensuring to keep the customer updated
- Solve issues efficiently to ensure high retention of customers, venues and Quiqees
- In short, saving the day often, very often! Whether it being persuading a Quiqee who’s delivering to a flat with a broken lift, that walking up those 80 steps with bags of groceries will make him a champion, or calming a customer who’s new bag arrived in the wrong colour (even if it means bribing them with a Five Guys burger).
What do we expect?
- 1-2 years in customer service/a customer facing role
- Excellent telephone manners and writing skills
- Tech literate
- Ability to juggle 101 things and deliver
- Flexible to work evenings and weekends. (Shift patterns vary between 6.30am -1.30am. They will either be early morning to mid day, or midday to late evenings)
Who are we looking for?
- Passionate about keeping every customer coming back
- An excellent communicator and able to adapt
- Organised and proactive
- A quick and innovative thinker
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment (we are start up, so we are growing and learning every day!)
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Part time - £9.40 per hour with the possibility of earning £10 per hour once you have become our champion! (We will ideally be look for a commitment of around 16 hours per week for part time positions)
- Full time - £21,500 (increased to £22,000 after probation) with the possibility of earning up to £23,500 once you have become our champion!
- 28 days of holiday per year, including bank holidays (for part timers this is accrued pro rata)
- Sunday Dinner!
- Discounted Pickups
- Fully refurbished kitchen with drinks and snacks provided
- Coaching and personal development programmes (as well as paid training days)
- Career progression - short to medium term would be becoming shift leader, but the possibilities are many (we are here to change things and want to make sure we develop our people along the way)
- And much more to come….