Smart trucking. Efficiency and technology to transform the transport of goods by road.
Ontruck was founded in order to develop technologies which will make the road freight experience a smooth and efficient one for both truckers and for companies who send shipments.
We do this by drastically reducing the amount of empty kilometers traveled by goods vehicles, therefore optimizing their use and occupancy. Thanks to our product, hauliers secure loads more easily and companies who send shipments can do so quickly and comfortably. All this while contributing to conserving the environment by reducing CO2 emissions.
Ontruck is backed by French, British, German and Spanish investors, who are looking to reinvent the freight transport sector.
At Ontruck you will have a say in defining your role and how you will do it. You will have the freedom to try things that have never been tried and you will make a difference at a company that is changing an industry. We all share the same goal, and we would like you to form a part of it.
Are you ready to transform the goods transportation sector?
What you will be doing day to day
- The Customer Service Analyst (CSA) has a crucial responsibility over the quality of service we deliver to shippers and carriers. The CSA makes sure each OnTruck´s delivery is completed to the highest possible standards with responsibility and ownership for all communications with shippers and carriers. Therefore, the CSA will be:
- Supporting our shippers and carriers with any issue or incident that arises throughout the journey of an order
- Owning and analyzing your own metrics and KPI’s, as well as those of your team, to test and implement improvements using lean methodologies
- Being bold and challenging the status quo to find creative solutions to incidents that occur regularly
- Representing OnTruck on the front line, ensuring our community of truckers remains content
- Every day will be different as we pioneer a revolutionary business model
Your skills and background
- Customer focussed, with some experience in customer care, customer success or other operational roles desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong interpersonal skills, organisational ability and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with CRM systems.
- Passion for customer satisfaction using initiative to maintain high service levels
- Previous experience in similar roles at startups will be a plus.
- French native speaker is a must.
Other relevant information
- Personal growth and learning. Every single day.
- A flat, laid-back culture. Everybody is encouraged to participate in discussions and contribute.
- High-trust environment. We believe in giving autonomy to all our employees
- Competitive compensation packages. We are looking for the very best talent, and will reward accordingly.
- Awesome offices in central Madrid, London and Paris. We are easily accessible by public transport, as well as close to public bike stations.