Helpling (formerly Hassle.com) is one of the UKs fastest, growing startups. Two years ago we operated in one city with a team of five, now we’re operational in dozens of cities across nine countries with a team of 300 people.
So, what do we do? In a nutshell, we connect customers to cleaners. Customers can book a cleaner from their phone, iPad or laptop.
In 2015, Hassle.com joined forces with Helpling.com to create Europe’s first, ‘super start-up’ and become the pre-eminent, online home cleaning services brand in the world! So what’s next for Hassle.com and Helpling?
Lots of very (very!) exciting things and we’d love you to be a part of it.
We are currently hiring for our Operations Team and we are looking for someone to work full-time with us.
The Helpling Operations team are friendly, fun bunch of people who enjoy helping our customers and cleaners to make their lives that little bit easier. Our goal is to make the Helpling customer and cleaner experience as smooth as possible...and to give people more time to do the things they really love! If customer service comes naturally to you then come and join the family!
We are genuinely passionate about our customers and helping them free up more of their time, to do the things they really want! We enjoy active conversations with them and solving customer problems, because they help us understand their needs more – and to also provide a better service!
We want to continually engage and delight our customer and this is where you come in!
- Responding to inbound queries from both customers and cleaners across multiple communication channels.
- Supporting cleaners who need to cancel or change bookings, helping to educate them to promote use of the website and the mobile app.
- Matching customers to the right cleaners depending on their needs and preferences
- Responding professionally to feedback cases from customers and ensuring customer retention
- Helping customers and cleaners with payments queries, ensuring that all payments are correctly charged and up-to-date
- Working to achieve all KPIs with the aim to provide excellent customer care
- Driving growth and ensuring team targets are met
- Working closely with the other departments to ensure a seamless customer experience
- You must have excellent English speaking and writing skills
- You need to be flexible and able to deal with an ever changing environment
- You should be good a problem solving, able to take the initiative, be enthusiastic and have a positive attitude
- An excellent collaborative approach to teamwork
- You enjoy talking to people
- An interest in working in startups
- You can start immediately
- Competitive salary
- Unrestricted growth opportunities - we want you to grow and rise with the company!
- A very fun office environment: field trips, Table Tennis, and monthly team nights out!
- Bonus scheme based on fair targets.
- Central location in Brixton/Oval 2 mins walk from the northerline.
- Flexible working hours (upon approval).
- Christmas and Summer parties in Berlin with flights and accommodation included (as well as drinks)
- Free breakfast and snacks to keep you going through the day
- Pension Scheme
- Friday drinks
- Staff nationwide discounts