We are seeking a passionate, motivated and hard-working full-time Customer Service Executive. The position is for 5 days per week 9am-5:30pm and would be ideal for, but not limited to, a university business student or recent graduate.
We are the fastest-growing online company formation platform and work with thousands of consumers, accountants and legal professionals. Delivering an outstanding experience to our customers has contributed to the majority of our success. Were looking for people passionate about assisting customers to join our growing operations team as we expand internationally!
- Deliver an amazing customer experience to continually “wow” our customers. Keep an eye out for day-to-day operations and any issues that may arise. Prompt resolution of issues is essential for our success.
- Provide support to customers through phone, online chat and email mediums.
- Resolve customer enquiries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Initiate sales calls to both new and existing clients.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to a small team.
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
The ideal candidate:
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- A team player
- "Hit the ground running" attitude - as we are quite agile you will need to learn quickly to keep up with our momentum.
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength
- Previous sales / customer service experience in the UK is desired
- Ground floor opportunity: shape the strategic direction of the company.
- Make a difference: we’re not just another online startup: we’re disrupting the entire professionals services industry.
- The ability to work from home
- £20 000 - £25 000 commensurate with experience