We are a fast-growing company breaking tradition by making cosmetic dental care more affordable and accessible to all of our customers. By leveraging technology, we are able to help our customers attain a better, brighter smile which gives them that added bit of confidence in life. The company has a growing global footprint spanning the UK, Australia and New Zealand and we are doubling in size every 6 months! With this super-fast paced growth, our company is looking for motivated and energetic staff who are interested in developing their career in revolutionising the cosmetic dental industry.
Join our journey to make health care more affordable and accessible for everyone!
The Role - 5x available!
Supported by the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering exceptional customer service throughout the end-to-end customer journey
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Accurate data entry of customer details and notes
- Resolving issues/complaints & liaising with internal/ external departments
- Schedule patient bookings
- Engage with our customers to keep them excited about their journey to a better smile
- Pre- brief and debrief patients as part of patient consultation
- Processing customer payments and helping our customers select the best payment plan for their budget
- Previous experience in a Call Centre/Help desk or customer service/retail role
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Negotiation and problem solving skills
- The ability to work cooperatively both in a team environment and autonomously
- Flexibility to work according to the job’s demands and business needs as required
- Ability to work in a fast paced / start-up environment
- Experience in working in beauty industry (not essential but preferred)
- Be professional presented, punctual, friendly and empathetic
- Willingness to learn and undertake ad-hoc tasks, further education and training
- Have a good sense of humour, positive personality while being professional and eager to succeed
- Remain curious, and always look for ways to improve the customer’s experience
- Highly rewarded – competitive salary + bonus incentive!!
- Full training provided
- Young friendly team
- Central London location. East London/Shoreditch
- Great work environment and positive culture
- Opportunities to grow within a fast paced, innovative company