(Recent University Graduates Welcome)
Join the hottest startup from London in our brand new Bucharest office!
Drover is a London-based venture capital-backed marketplace startup offering monthly, all-in car subscriptions to customers who want to experience car ownership as it should be: digital, flexible and at a fair, transparent price. For some more detail, check out our press coverage in TechCrunch, Forbes or CityAM.
Our 130-strong team work out of our London and Lisbon offices and we have just opened a 3rd office for Drover in Bucharest. In this new office, we plan to build out an energetic, proactive team helping our customers make the most of Drover. If the idea of being one of the first Droverians in Bucharest and laying the foundations for what will become a 100-person office sounds exciting to you, keep reading!
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for making sure our customers have a fantastic experience with Drover. In particular, you will:
- Learn the Drover products, messaging and all the necessary tools to become a strong customer relationship specialist
- Help our customers whenever they contact us: respond to emails (Zendesk), online chat (Intercom) and phone queries, always striving for an outstanding customer service level. Your enthusiasm and commitment to helping our customers will have them calling you out in Google Reviews and Trustpilot!
- Renew subscription contracts and up-sell clients on additional packages
- Suggest ideas and improve processes: implement scalable workflows and processes to reduce the number of customer interactions and improve response time, working closely with the product team to eliminate issues causing interactions in the first place
- Build multi-functional relationships with other stakeholders, such as Supply, Sales, Booking Operations, Tech, Product and Marketing
- Own exciting side projects with the mentorship of your Line Manager
We have two separate Customer Service teams here at Drover, each servicing one of our two types of customers:
- Professional Drivers (called PCO internally): we help drivers who make their living via platforms like Uber and Bolt (Taxify) access a vehicle licenced for use as a taxi by the relevant authorities
- Consumers (called B2C internally): we also service consumers who simply need a car for personal use
If you are selected for a phone interview, our recruiter will explain both of these roles and help route your application to whichever team is the best fit for your skills, experience and preferences.
- Bachelors Degree from a well-known university in Romania
- A very high level of fluency in English (both written and oral)
- Talented communicator, extremely approachable and infectiously charismatic
- A high degree of empathy toward others - a love of people
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills – you’ll be managing a large volume of subscribers
- Ability to work in a high energy, ambiguous and fluid environment where you will be required to manage multiple priorities
- Can-do attitude with a bias for action
When you ask a Droverian what they love most about working here, their answer will likely be “the people” We are very proud of the amazing team we have assembled across London and Lisbon and we are so excited to get started in Bucharest. The following should give you an idea about what kind of internal culture you’d be joining:
- We encourage proactivity and taking ownership of problems. We hate micromanagement. Instead, we let you set your own agenda and give you the space to learn and grow even if it means making a few mistakes along the way.
- We support each other through thick and thin. If you are struggling, you can always count on the team to help you get unstuck.
- We cherish feedback, whether praise or constructive criticism. There is no other way to learn!
- Ideas are judged on merit rather than source. You can have tremendous impact no matter your role.
- Know nothing about cars? Don’t fret it. Being a petrolhead is by no means a must-have to succeed here
- Competitive salary: from 3000 lei (net, monthly) for entry-level candidates
- An exciting, dynamic startup environment with real career progression opportunities - nothing like a BPO
- The chance to learn from a world-class team that includes serial entrepreneurs and alumni from some of the world’s most exciting companies (Google, Facebook, Uber, Lyft, Blablacar, Gett, WeWork, Goldman Sachs)
- Fancy equipment
- 25 days’ holiday plus all public holidays
- Health Insurance
- Meal tickets, free snacks and breakfast every day, catered lunch and office happy hour on Fridays
- Regular socials and team retreats (Budapest and Lisbon down, where next…?)