Bulb is making energy simpler, cheaper, greener. We’re changing the way the energy industry treats customers and saving the planet. Our Customer Support Specialists are responsible for Bulb’s member experience and most of our operational tasks.
Bulb is different; we recognise that delivering amazing support and a simple digital experience makes for loyal members who recommend us to their friends and family.
Throughout your career as an Customer Support Specialist at Bulb you’ll be learning huge amounts about member experience, service design, technology and the energy industry.
- You’ll perform operational tasks that in another company would be handled by over 10-15 different departments
- You’ll be taking initiative and rising to different challenges each day
- You’ll help Bulb’s members on the phone, email, and online chat
- You’ll work in small teams to find and deliver improvements to our tools and processes - driving improvements in efficiency and member experience
- You’ll learn vast amounts about the way the energy industry works, but also how a modern, innovative company engages with its customers
We want people who are looking to invest time and effort into developing their careers further, taking opportunities to diversify the role where possible.
At Bulb, we want to hire people who are confident with new challenges, interested in developing new and existing skills and comfortable working in a changing environment.
- You’re a self starter with a record of exciting achievements. You care deeply about how companies treat their customers
- You can demonstrate excellence in communication and writing skills
- You’re comfortable with numbers and learning new technology
- You’re reliable, energetic and able to prioritise effectively
- You relish the idea of self learning and personal development
- We are particularly interested in hearing from people who are able to work flexibly. This includes some evening and weekend work.
- Be part of a growing technology startup and help shape the future of energy
- Collaborative, dynamic and friendly environment
- Competitive salary, share options and bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Enhanced parental leave
- Training budget, healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme