At RVU, we have the best of both worlds: the excitement of a start-up and the strength of well-established, trusted household names.
Together, we are RVU. Together, we have the power to reach consumers across the UK, and the technology to give them a world class online experience.
We believe in being great people to work with: we are very passionate about our own work, but we think that it’s important to make time to help others with their work - so that the entire team gets better every day. We are entrepreneurial - we believe in challenging the status quo and solving problems our users will face tomorrow. Perhaps most of all, we are inclusive: no matter who we are, where we come from, or which project we work on, we are one team with one dream: improving the lives of our users through awesome experiences
As Team Leader you will be working as part of a dynamic and customer-focused team. You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day performance and engagement of all email, phone and social media agents and ensuring that all KPIs are achieved whilst keeping the customer at the centre of everything your team does.
- Report to the Customer Service Manager
- People management against defined objectives
- Ensure the team are continuously motivated and engaged and supported in their development
- 121s, RTW meetings, BPA coaching/feedback, Rota
- Ensures Team’s KPIs are met consistently
- Supports and encourages agent development
- Regular stats updates
- Daily/weekly MI completion
- Source efficiency improving systems and processes to on-board
- Identify and address staff training and coaching needs
- Excellent spelling, punctuation and grammar
- Accountable for all admin tasks to be completed accurately and on time
- Direct the efficient day-to-day operations of the customer service team
- Plan, prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department
- Operate within the RVU behavioral expectations to ‘live’ the brand and it’s values
- Possess excellent CS skills and knowledge
What we’ll give back to you:
We want to give you a great work environment; contribute back to both your personal and professional development; and give you great benefits to make your time at uSwitch even more enjoyable. Some of these benefits include: