Evezy is an electric vehicle subscription service, the first in the UK to offer the ability to swap the vehicle you are driving on-demand using our app. Access is replacing ownership and unlike traditional car-share solutions, Evezy customers have access to an electric vehicle 100% of the time.
One flat fee covers all vehicle-related costs including electricity, with a rolling monthly subscription meaning customers have more flexibility than owning a vehicle. By managing the entire user experience, right from our own keyless entry software to having our own dedicated fleet and charge points also means Evezy offers a unique, all-inclusive vehicle service.
// The role
- We are looking for the right candidate to join a small team of highly dedicated Customer Service Agents providing telephone support to our Electric Vehicle (EV) customers.
- Do you have the skills and initiative to help our customers on the phone who need reassurance and practical, sometimes technical, advice?
- Will you go the extra mile for our customers?
- Do you have a quiet work-space at home, to deal with calls in a professional manner, free from distractions?
// Main Duties
Reporting to the Customer Success Manager, your prime role will be providing solutions on the phone to the technical problems and questions from Electric Vehicle owners who are using or wish to use our service. You will also need to work one weekend every other weekend, this can be home based if you wish.
This will include:
- Calls will not be every minute, but making sure they are answered every time is critical
- Making customers and their needs the primary focus of your work
- Interacting with customers by telephone to understand their problem by evaluating and analysing the symptoms
- Processing the information in response to their comments and clearly communicating solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner
- Sending remote commands using our own software
- Following established processes and procedures; however each customer is different and you will tailor your responses accordingly
- Following up and making scheduled call backs to customers where necessary
- Staying current with vehicle information, changes and updates - using our platform.
- Researching required information using available resources
- Identifying and escalating priority issues
- Record keeping – logging each call on our database
- Performing related work and general administrative support as required
// What we are looking for in the successful candidate......
- A genuine desire to deliver world class customer service
- The ability to speak clearly and communicate certain technical aspects in simple language
- The ability to establish rapport quickly with a wide variety of customers in a variety of situations
- Effective questioning and listening skills
- The ability to remain calm and polite when under pressure
- The skills to effectively deal with customers in antagonistic situations, using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce tension or conflict
- The ability to identify and understand problems and provide solutions over the phone to the customer
- The organisational skills to be able to multi-task and be flexible
- An interest in Electric Vehicles
- A current and valid UK driving licence
// What we can offer.......
- The opportunity to become one of the early employees at an ultra-fast-growing, exciting startup changing the mobility and automotive landscape
- Salary: £18,000 - £25,000 dependant on experience
- Contribution to Personal Pension Scheme
- Competitive annual leave allowance
If you believe you have what it takes, then please apply today!