Our mission is to help software businesses succeed - enabling them to focus on creating products the world loves. Hundreds of developers and software companies rely on our checkout, payments and licensing solution to sell their products globally, as well as using our powerful analytics and marketing tools to understand and grow their businesses.
We’re scaling really fast - well over 200% per year since launching in 2012 - and were named fastest growing software company in the UK by Deloitte Fast 50. In December 2017 we closed a $12.5m Series B funding round from Notion, BGF Ventures and Kindred Capital. We are a diverse team of 40 people (and counting) based near London Bridge, passionate about helping software businesses succeed.
Working in the Customer Success team, you’ll be interacting with hundreds of software businesses on a daily basis. The customers you’ll work with will be spread across the globe, and all have the intention to build huge software companies of their own. You’ll work closely with these businesses - feeling like an extra member of the team. In many cases watching them grow from the small startup phase, to well-known darlings of the tech world!
* Discover a seller’s goals and help them achieve their objectives through increased usage of the Paddle Product.
* Educate our sellers on industry (and Paddle) best practices, in order to help them improve performance.
* Analyse a seller’s performance and data. Compare this to other seller’s and Paddle aggregates, in order to uncover insights that can increase performance.
* Build rapport with seller’s, exhibiting empathy, interacting in an engaging manner.
* Deeply understand our seller’s business challenges, and interests to help inform Sales & Marketing.
We’re looking for a candidate who is passionate about the technology / startup sector - who can take a keen interest in the businesses using the Paddle platform. You should love watching these companies grow, and develop - in part due to your own advice / tutorship.
Each day will present new business challenges you should be eager to solve for our customers, with entrepreneurial flair! Solving these problems, and enhancing the way in which they run their businesses should be the reason you come to work each and every day!
- You should take a highly analytical & consultative approach to business
- You should enjoy working with a wide range of companies (sizes & industries)
- You enjoy interacting with others, and they should look forward to engaging with you.
- You should have exemplary written & verbal skills
- You love to deliver success for your clients
* Experience in a previous account management / customer success role
* Experience liaising with clients over email & phone
* Experience at another tech startup.
* Experience working directly with highly technical persons (CTO, Head of Product, Tech Founders)
* Highly competent across macOS & Windows.
* Previous use of Intercom
* Previous use of Periscope, or other Business Intelligence tools.
* Knowledge of SQL
- Share options - everyone at Paddle is an owner in the business.
- Performance Bonuses.
- Catered Tuesday lunches.
- Flat reporting structures and excellent exposure to management.
- Company wide transparency, you’ll have input into company direction and be able to field ideas.
- We care about results, not face time - if you need some time to work from home then that’s cool with us.
- The best possible equipment - whatever you need to increase your productivity.
- A close team with frequent team outings and events.
- The opportunity to be part of a fast growing business, loved by an international base of clients
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status