TrekkSoft is a leading online booking software provider that is transforming the tour and activity
market with its constantly-evolving booking and payment solutions. Behind TrekkSoft is a diverse team of individuals with over 20 different nationalities, each of whom is dedicated to their customer base and continually enhancing the solution. We are located in Interlaken, the beating heart of Swiss tourism and adventure sports. That is why most of the employees like to spend their spare time with adventure, adrenaline, and exploring new corners of the world.
This posting describes a full-time position working in our Barcelona offices. Our Customer Success managers are responsible for increasing customer retention by ensuring new companies using TrekkSoft immediately see return on their investment. CSMs work closely with the sales team to nurture new customers from trial and launch of their booking website to successful first bookings via TrekkSoft. They are responsible for customer experience, customer onboarding, integrations, and first level support via email, chat and phone.
- Italian and English fluently.
- You are a resident of the EU or are in possession of an EU passport.
- You have strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- You are self-sufficient, independent and able to work in a high pressure startup environment.
- You have strong computer & technology skills, advanced level competence in MS Office, Adobe CS Suite, basic understanding of web design and experience in using content management systems such as WordPress, Joomla, Wix and advantage.
- You have a passion for travel and adventure.
- Work requires willingness to travel and to work a flexible schedule.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent required as minimum.
- Experience working with CRM or other sales technology.
- Experience in customer support.
- Previous experience in travel technology, B2B Software as a service, and/or experience in the sale of travel.
- €27k-€30k base salary plus bonus for reaching targets.
- Grow in a dynamic, fast-moving environment with lots of opportunities to make an impact.
- Be part of an international, young and enthusiastic team.
- 20 days holidays per year rising to 25, depending on your tenure.
- 10 days ‘home country working’ (visit family during holidays and don’t use your vacation time).
- Training support for online certifications on Coursera and Udemy.
- A flexible working environment.
- At least 1-2 months training at our International HQ, in Interlaken then heart of the Swiss Alps