Title: Customer Success Manager
Salary: £25k + Benefits
The culture and values we want you to help us build:
Deliver through Teamwork: CyberSmart work as one team, together, with a common mission to realise a great vision. We recognise your strengths and want you to achieve your full potential and goals.
Drive through Change: CyberSmart is ambitious. We are innovative, hungry for success, recognise that not everything we do is currently perfect, but will not let it hold us back. Where you see room for improvement, take action or raise it to the team, if you have seen it done better you bring that experience to all our attention.
Embrace challenge: Challenge scares even the bravest. We will all have occasions where we need to step off the platform into the void, but in CyberSmart we want you to do so, aware that the Team are with you. Fail fast at any opportunity and embrace the failure, learn from it, own it and be better for having learnt. Grow through Ownership: CyberSmart wants you to own everything you are given responsibility for. That means owning success and its rewards and on those occasions when it happens, owning failure and learning from both.
And in the role, we would love you to:
- be a passionate, driven and hardworking Customer Success Manager
- have a desire to join an exciting business as it grows and be part of a diverse team
- push us to put our customer’s first and be the champion for our customers
- understand what constitutes a delightful customer experience via live chat, on the phone and email, and to bring that to work every day
- be the voice of the customer in the product team at CyberSmart
- tell it to us straight when representing the customer’s viewpoints or feedback...
- ...and to be the driving focus on the customer throughout the CyberSmart culture
We will get excited and want to speak to you if your gifts:
- include two or more years of customer live chat and call handling experience
- include great communication skills and you are happy to interact with current and potential inbound customers
- include some understanding of cyber security and technology, but if not, you must be prepared to convince us that you can learn quickly - it will be critical to giving you credibility with our customers
- include great spoken English; you are always polite, even when customers may not be… don’t worry, we will always have your back in those circumstances
- make you happy owning and growing your role, you are comfortable telling us what needs improving, what keeping us up to date on what our customers like or don’t like…
- ...and if you have a great idea for anything to make the company better and grow faster, especially in our customer success, then be confident speaking up and getting us all to listen
- mean you take ownership and accountability for ensuring customer satisfaction, growth and retention in a high growth startup
- include the ability to regularly analyse data to drive performance and discover areas for improvement and customer excellence
What happens next:
- We hope you love the challenge we are offering and you have the ambition to apply.
- We will review all applications.
- If we love what we read, we will quickly enter you to a 3 stage process and keep you updated throughout:
- firstly, a friendly telephone chat with our Product Manager
- secondly, a visit to our office for a practical telephone call and live chat customer simulation.
- finally, a meet the team chat over coffee.
- Our fastest interview to start date has been 48 hours and if you are available immediately we will pull out all the stops to bring you on board.
- But if you are not, please still apply and let us know what your earliest availability is...we will wait for you if you are the right candidate.
Our offer to you:
- A salary of £25k
- Equity options
- £500 annual learning and development budget
- Fantastic brand new offices in Shoreditch with a complimentary full-time barista
- Social events (lunches, breakfasts, trips out, team events and more!)
- 28 days paid holiday
The role is not suitable for job share and we will need you to attend our office in Shoreditch five days a week during our standard hours of 09:30 to 18:00.
We welcome applications from all genders, ages, sexual orientation, races and religions, or any other personal characteristic and are a company committed to making all the reasonable workplace adjustments we can to accommodate our team.