We have a love-hate relationship with ads. We hate when they bother us anywhere we move. We love when they help us discover new things that make us happy. That’s why we want less of the first and more of the second and that’s also why we built ROI Hunter.
At ROI Hunter, we work with some of the most innovative and fastest growing e-commerce companies across the globe and we help them optimize how they reach out to their customers and engage with them in a more meaningful way. We have seen over and over again that this is the right way to grow their business, which is one of our key drivers and our ultimate goal.
ROI Hunter was founded in 2014 and have fast become one of the most reputable Facebook and Google Marketing Partners globally. We are headquartered in Brno (the Czech Republic) and have offices in Prague (the Czech Republic), Dubai (United Arab Emirates), Singapore and Sao Paulo (Brazil).
We now seek an experienced Customer Success Manager to join our CZ team.
Our CSM team is responsible for on-boarding new clients and helping them get the most out of performance advertising on Facebook.
- Orchestrate customer trials to ensure they fall in love with ROI Hunter and advertising on Facebook
- Make customer happy through ongoing support, sharing of best practices, data insights, and product knowledge
- Be the customer voice when working cross-functionally with product and engineering teams to design new product features
- Build relationships with and support Facebook sales teams with their initiatives
- Develop strong Facebook expertise and share your knowledge internally and externally
- Have 2+ years of experience using Facebook Ads Manager, knowledge of other marketing platforms (FMPs, Google Analytics, etc.) is a great plus
- Have a thorough understanding and good business connections in e-commerce and/or advertising in Europe
- Nimble in spoken and written communication with clients
- Have a technical and business mindset alike
- Be proactive, diligent and humble
- Work for a company with a close, unique relationship with Facebook and a great solution for e-commerce worldwide
- Join a high potential, well-funded and fast growing startup
- Be one of the founding members of ROI Hunter’s operations and shape its strategic direction
- Competitive base remuneration + bonuses based on achievements