We are a fast growing start-up based in West London. We are looking for a smart, confident, dynamic and hard-working customer success manager who would like to help us manage our existing customer base.
As a customer success manager you provide leadership in post-sales customer activity, you are responsible for customer retention, success, and growth, while strengthening the overall relationship with existing customers.
You deliver against financial targets, focus on expansion within existing accounts of an established customer base as well as assist in the acquisition of new accounts.
- Maintain a high degree of customer retention and control.
- Manage the sales cycle across a portfolio of customers, with an active sales pipeline.
- You’ll be targeted on renewal and retention.
- Create, identify and qualify selling opportunities by maintaining regular contact with customers.
- Grow the accounts in your customer portfolio through cross-and-up-selling.
- Provide the highest levels of customer service.
- Deliver against your sales targets and pipeline commitments.
- Collaborate with other teams including support, customer services marketing and sales.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records in our CRM system.
- Continually develop your industry knowledge and demonstrate commercial understanding.
- In time, develop strategic growth plans for key accounts in your portfolio.
We offer a great opportunity to get your foot in the door of a growing company and play a key role in the success and further expansion of the business.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills.
- Organised and efficient.
- Personable, confident and outgoing; a proven ability to build rapport.
- Ability to excel in team-based environment.
- You have a great aptitude for detail, following a process, maintaining accuracy and consistency.
- You are able to work independently and as part of a team/group.
- Professional approach with a real passion and enthusiasm for sales
- Resourceful, tenacious and hard working
- Experience of digital marketing desirable, especially in an email marketing and/or SaaS environment.
If you are interested to work in a fast growing start-up together with a passionate team please send us your CV and a covering letter.
More details about ODICCI - www.odicci.com