Soundcharts is the first market intelligence platform for the music industry. We change the way people work on a global level. The company aims to become the indispensable day to day workflow platform for all music professionals. Soundcharts already monitoring charts, social, airplay and playlists for over a Million artists.
After 20 months of BETA and R&D we launched officially in September 2016 and have grown from 0 to 250 customers all over the world in less than 8 months. Our customers use Soundcharts everyday to run their business, these include Universal Music France, Atlantic Records, Warner Chappell, XL recordings as well as over 200 other labels, managers, publishers, media and agents. In June 2017 Soundcharts won the MIDEM competition which is recognized as the top music/tech event in the world.
- Manage customer onboarding to make sure that customers are set up for maximum success
- Guide customers through their dashboard creation process, monitoring best practices, etc.
- Respond quickly to customer-submitted questions and requests
- Analyze, organize and communicate customer feedback to the Product, Marketing, and Sales teams
- Conduct detailed webinars and tutorials
- Develop strong relationships with our customers
- Ability to generate expansion revenue from existing clients
- Positive minded and good energy
- Curious and quick learner, you have the ability to absorb quantity of new information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English. We love talking to people :-)
- Passion and patience for consistently providing fantastic customer experience. We love our customers !!
- Problem solver and rigorous, you know that the devil is in the detail
- Comfortable managing several tasks and issues in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for startups or dynamic environments. Previous experience in a similar working environment is a plus
- Excellent customer service skills – the ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, resourceful, and conscientious
- Passion for building relationships with people
- Excellent writer and communicator
- Previous experience in customer success is a big bonus (even better if in a SaaS startup)
- Working in a fast growing startup with talented people
- Great working space in the heart of Paris (hiring one local and one remote in NY/LA)
- Competitive salary and commission opportunities