What’s the Job?
We’re looking for an ambitious, energetic customer success representative to join our team and help TotallyMoney improve the credit scores of 5 million people in the UK by 2023.
We’re well on the way there, with over 1.3 million customers to date. And you’ll be vital in helping us achieve our goal.
Day-to-day you’ll assist these customers, responding to queries in a way that is effective, transparent and fair – making the confusing stuff easy to understand.
You’ll be working inside a newly-formed and growing team. It’s a hands-on, fast-paced role, with opportunities to take on additional responsibilities and projects.
As the front line of our customer contact, you’ll be the face of our brand and therefore our business. You must be agile, collaborative and comfortable working to tight deadlines. You’ll have a close attention to detail, a creative spirit, and a great team working ethic.
You’ll be expected to keep up to date with changes to our product. A base knowledge of specific financial products like Credit Reports will be useful, but we’ll give you all the training you need to get to grips with it all. There’ll be constant support from across the business, including our super-talented developers, marketeers and product teams.
What will you do?
- Respond promptly to incoming customer requests across multiple channels
- Work with Department Heads to manage escalated issues, quickly and effectively
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments to resolve requests, keeping track of queries with third party involvement
- Accurately identify what the customer is asking you, to make sure you are providing the best possible solution
- Work closely with the Customer Success Manager to maintain our company reputation
- Create and update customer-facing content, including guides and FAQs
- Stay up to date with the latest changes to our product by working closely with our product and tech teams
- Present updates to the business on key customer trends and issues; helping to keep the customer at the heart of everything we do
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
You should have:
- Relatable customer-facing experience, either directly in customer service or in a front of house role
- Excellent communication and presentation skills that allow you to inform, help and advise customers and colleagues alike.
- Excellent language and writing skills that allow you to respond to customers coherently
- Excellent listening and problem-solving skills, and a can-do attitude!
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Empathy, to help you adapt and respond to the different types of people and queries you’ll encounter
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary, appropriate to your experience
- On-target bonus scheme
- 33 days’ holiday a year (including UK bank hols)
- 2 CEO-discretionary days off at Christmas (paid)
- Option to purchase additional holiday
- 2 days off per year (paid) for charity volunteering
- Access to healthy training budgets
- A regular Company social calendar throughout the year, including 2 big annual events
- Quarterly team socials
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance and rewards scheme with Vitality
- Perkbox membership
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Free breakfast on Thursdays
- A well-stocked fridge, plus free fruit, biscuits, bagels, tea, coffee, squash, and more
- Football, badminton, and video games at lunchtimes
- Beers, wine, music, and table tennis on Friday afternoons
A bit about us:
- We have the energy and enthusiasm of a start-up coupled with the stability and resources of an established business.
- We seek bright like-minded people who can make things change.
- FinTech scale-up based near Old Street’s Silicon Roundabout, positioned between Shoreditch’s cutting-edge start-ups and the City’s forward-looking financial institutions
- Champions of fairer and better consumer credit since 2007, driven by technology
- Soft searching and eligibility scoring pioneers, to help reduce customers’ risk of being rejected for credit
- Redefining how lenders help meet their customers’ needs
- Winners of Best Company To Work For at 2018’s Credit Awards
- 3 Star Best Companies accreditation for ‘extraordinary’ levels of staff engagement
- One of the 75 Best Small Companies to Work For in London
- Winners of Best Free Credit Report Provider at the 2018 Moneynet Personal Finance Awards
- Highest rated Free Credit Report service on Trustpilot
- Champions of diversity — of both people and ideas
- Signatories of the HM Treasury Women in Finance Charter
- A team of almost 70 staff — and growing rapidly