Awarded Europe’s Hottest Startup 2019 by The Next Web
A third of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the worlds #1 app for fighting food waste. We work with thousands of restaurants and food retailers to make their surplus food available to local consumers. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe, with over 20 million meals saved across 13 countries to date.
We have big, big plans to grow rapidly and are building a strong team of engaged and talented Waste Warriors across the globe (390 and counting!). We are now looking for an exceptional Customer Success Specialist to join the superstar team at Too Good To Go in London.
This is an adventure: challenging but exciting and extremely rewarding!
As a Customer Care Specialist you’ll be a key part of our Success team. You’ll be the main face and voice for our customers ensuring they receive amazing customer service experience as well as working closely with our stores to maximise the customer experience. You’ll also be an important “voice of the customer” - understanding their needs and motivations and communicating these to the internal teams.
- Helping our customers get the most out of their experience - answering enquiries over email, phone and social media
- Creating clear email communications for both customers and store partners consistent with our brand tone of voice
- Understanding our customers - conducting research and presenting your findings to the team
- Onboarding new store partners
- Creating great copy to describe our stores to customers
- Working with stores to resolve issues and improve performance
- Terrific talkers (and listeners) with the ability to effectively and quickly connect with people both over the phone and through written communication
- Great interpersonal skills and adaptability to the needs of a fast-growing organisation
- Autonomous and independent - you are able to schedule your time and juggle multiple projects at a time
- You’re a team-player and innovative problem solver, keen to learn and bring your own ideas to the table
- A positive and proactive mindset - someone who gets things done and takes the lead in doing so
- First class communication skills - on the page, on the phone and in-person
- Experience working with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and G-Suite equivalents
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you understand the urgency of action for the planet
- You’re creative, full of ideas to develop and implement - and quickly!
- You’re resourceful, able to find another way to achieve your objective with maximum impact and find solutions (not problems)
- You’re growth-minded; always wanting to go a step further and do better
What we offer:
- Superb (and rare!) opportunity to join Europe’s hottest start-up - a fast scaling pan-European business with a very real environmental and social impact
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day
- A unique and challenging place to work, with smart, highly passionate and dedicated people from around the world who love food and hate waste
- Competitive salary
- Scope for progression within the team
- Great office in Central London
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work!
Please send your application including CV and cover letter (yes, we do read cover letters) by 30th September 2019.
Read more about our recruitment process: https://toogoodtogo.com/en/careers