We are looking for a Customer Support Advisor to join our ever growing team at DrEd Online Doctor.
DrEd is a fast-growing healthcare startup building one of the leading, award-winning online doctor services across Europe. We are looking to change the way healthcare is delivered, using technology to empower patients. DrEd makes it easy for patients to communicate with doctors, manage their health and order prescription medication online.
In this role you will be
- Taking a high volume of calls from patients with personal health care problems, travel vaccination enquiries as well as responding to messages and telephone enquiries about our services or orders they have placed
- Handling patients queries and complaints in a timely and sensitive and empathetic way
- Responding to patients requests for advice and support to enable them to receive great service and great health care
- Booking appointments for patients to attend clinics run by our partners
- Working with other parts of the teams on Customer Support requirements to ensure our patients are supported effectively
- Working with the rest of the company to ensure that designers and developers are aware of the challenges that people face when using our service.
Please note that you will be working 40 hours on shifts between 8am - 7pm Monday to Friday (although 9am - 6pm until you get settled) plus one Saturday every 4 weeks on a rota basis.
The ideal candidate will show
- An ability to work in a discreet & confidential and professional manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to organise, prioritise and work towards deadlines
- An ability to be flexible and able to multi-task throughout the working day
- Confidence in making decisions
- Interested in helping and showing empathy to our patients
- Diligent and good at maintaining accurate records
- An ability to use own initiative
- An ability the remain calm under pressure
- Good IT skills
- Previous experience in a customer call centre/customer support role. In addition experience in a medical or pharmacy setting would be an advantage
- Due to the high level of patient liaison within this role, excellent spoken and written English is essential
- Spoken and written French and/or German is also an advantage but not necessary
We can offer you
- Competitive salary (with an increase after successfully completing your probation), with a share options package and company-wide bonus scheme
- Part of a growing team that is crucially important in driving the best customer service
- Fortnightly training and Q&As sessions with our Clinical Team to help keep everyone up-to-date with our exciting new products and services
- Private healthcare cash plan (including gym and excursion discounts) and childcare vouchers
- An individual training budget to spend on any conference / workshop you wish and some great team social events every month (including our Friday Lunch & Learns)
- Our brand new central London office in Angel offers excellent transport links, weekly fresh fruit, free breakfast, great freshly ground coffee and a bundle of local coffee shops, eateries and bars