We are looking for a part time Customer Support Advisor to join our growing team at DrEd Online Doctor to support our UK customers.
DrEd is a fast-growing healthcare startup building one of the leading, award-winning online doctor services across Europe. We are looking to change the way healthcare is delivered, using technology to empower patients. DrEd makes it easy for patients to communicate with doctors, manage their health and order prescription medication online.
Please note this is a part time role - Saturday, Sunday and Monday - 24 hours per week.
You will likely
- Taking a high volume of calls from customers with personal health care problems, travel vaccination enquiries as well as responding to messages and telephone enquiries about our services or orders they have placed
- Handling customer queries and complaints in a timely and sensitive and empathetic way
- Respond to customer requests for advice and support to enable them to receive great service and great health care
- Book appointments for customers to attend clinics run by our partners
- Work with other parts of the teams on Customer Support requirements to ensure our customers are supported effectively
- Work with the rest of the company to ensure that designers and developers are aware of the challenges that people face when using our service.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience in a customer call centre/customer support role.
- Have an ability to work in a confidential and professional manner when dealing with sensitive patient information and queries
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have the ability to work autonomously and use own initiative
- Have the ability to work accurately and to deadlines
- Have the ability to organise and prioritise work
- Have the ability to be flexible and able to multi-task throughout the working day
- Have good decision-making skills
- Are passionate about responding to our patients needs
- Are diligent and good at maintaining accurate records
- Have the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Have proven IT skills
- Have an excellent spoken and written English
You will be a superstar if you:
- Have French &/or German language skills
- Have previous experience in the health/medical industry
Whats in it for you?
- Competitive salary (with an increase after successfully completing your probation), with a share options package and company-wide bonus scheme
- Part of a growing team that is crucially important in driving the best customer service
- Fortnightly training and Q&As sessions with our Clinical Team to help keep everyone up-to-date with our exciting new products and services
- Private healthcare cash plan (including gym and excursion discounts) and childcare vouchers
- An individual training budget to spend on any conference / workshop you wish and some great team social events every month.
- Our central London office in Angel offers excellent transport links, fresh fruit, free breakfast, great freshly ground coffee and a bundle of local coffee shops, eateries and bars