Weengs in a nutshell
We bring the best of ecommerce logistics to small businesses so they compete with the big boys without the big overheads.
Were the definition of a fast-growing early-stage startup. We started 3 years ago as two guys in a flat, shipped 6,000 boxes without getting kicked out, running operations during day and coding at night. Weve since raised a big seed round from top-tier investors and moved to a funky warehouse. Next stop? The world (via series A of course).
Here’s what bugs us
Small businesses bring great products to the market, which sell fast. That’s awesome. But, they struggle to scale their operations to keep up with order fulfilment, which puts a cap on their growth. That sucks.
We’ve built a service that lets independent retailers do what they do best - sell. This way, they don’t have to worry about orders getting to their customers and can just focus on growing their business.
We need the best talent out there. Is it you?
With over 800% growth in the last year - were changing things fast.
We are a young and easygoing, no-nonsense company, with a team of over 50 very diverse (some a bit crazy) ladies and gents from all over the world, backed by some top European VC and we are looking for new people to join this exciting adventure.
If this sounds like an exciting challenge, you should read on...
We need someone to join our Customer Support team; being part of the front line and helping to give our customers the best experience possible at Weengs. Working with a great team of likeminded people, you will be responsible for:
- Responding to our customers queries and supporting them with their problems as they arise.
- Interacting with our customers across a variety of different channels, including phone, chat and email.
- Working with other teams across the business to solve problems and identify areas of improvement.
- Helping to design our customers education around the Weengs service and product.
- Ensuring that for every customer, we know what they love (and dont love) about our service.
- You LOVE helping people. Making customers happy makes you happy and you will do what you can to ensure our customers love Weengs.
- You have experience in a customer facing role particularly over phone and email.
- You have a great way with people - even if they cant see you, they can hear the smile in your voice and that you are sincerely there for them.
- Youre ambitious, driven & tenacious; we’re looking for someone who can both grow the role and their career at the same time.
- Youre unflappable; you can juggle everything, all at once and do it with a smile.
- Youre flexible, adaptable and friendly; we need someone who can communicate with all corners of the business - tech, operations, product and commercial.
- You have a great phone manner and an excellent grasp of English, both written and verbal.
- Feel part of something; were a company with a vision, we know where were headed & why
- Enjoy coming to work; your colleagues will be an amazing team of smart, talented and engaged people
- All the usual perks that come with being part of a startup: free snacks, great socials and a relaxed, fun environment.
- 20k starting salary, with promising prospects
- 25 days Holiday + bank holidays