Drover is a VC-backed, growth-stage marketplace company offering monthly, all-in car subscriptions to customers who want to experience car ownership as it should be: digital, flexible and at a fair, transparent price. For some more detail, check out our press coverage in TechCrunch, Forbes or CityAM.
We are now looking for a Customer Support Executive to join our busy Consumer team (B2C) and help us during the weekend. In this role, you will look after a portfolio of Drover customer accounts, working to ensure they have a seamless and problem-free experience with us.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be involved in the following: Managing our incoming enquiries through email, phone and Intercom Problem solving issues that arise Meet minimum response rate targets Provide superior customer service, contribute to a positive work environment, and embody the Drover culture
Success in this role will mean you are consistently meeting quantitative and qualitative account objectives, including exceeding enquiry response and satisfaction targets.
- Must be available on weekends (Saturday and Sunday)
- Previous experience in customer support (ideal but not essential)
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Understanding of, or experience in, selling solutions and resolving issues
- Strong organisational skills - you’ll be managing a large volume of accounts
- Team player attitude with good prioritisation skills
- Great communication skills that allow you to ask the right questions and uncover needs
- A can-do attitude, comfortable with ambiguity and constant change
- Some experience with CRM systems (preferable)
When you ask a Droverian what they love most about working here, their answer will likely be “the people” We are very proud of the amazing team we have assembled across London and Lisbon. The following should give you an idea about what kind of internal culture you’d be joining:
- We encourage proactivity and taking ownership of problems. We hate micromanagement. Instead, we let you set your own agenda and give you the space to learn and grow even if it means making a few mistakes along the way.
- We support each other through thick and thin - it’s the #1 reason our employees love working here according to a recent survey. If you are struggling, you can always count on the team to help you get unstuck.
- We cherish feedback, whether praise or constructive criticism. There is no other way to learn!
- Ideas are judged on merit rather than source. You can have tremendous impact no matter your role.
- A competitive hourly salary
- The chance to learn from a world-class team that includes serial entrepreneurs and alumni from some of the world’s best schools (Oxbridge, LSE, Chicago, Warwick, WHU) and most exciting companies (Google, Uber, Lyft, Blablacar, Gett, WeWork, EY, Goldman Sachs)
- Fancy equipment (your choice of Mac or PC)
- 25 days’ holiday (pro rata) plus all bank holidays
- Pension & cycle-to-work scheme
- Perkbox: free phone insurance, cheap cinema tickets and many other retail discounts
- Swanky startup office in Hoxton overlooking Regents Canal
- Free coffees and teas every day
- Regular socials and team retreats (Budapest and Lisbon down, where next…?)