Our vision is to provide independent food and beverage business owners and their teams with technology they love.
Merchants rely on Nobly POS to manage inventory and employees, gather business insights with dozens of powerful reports, set up loyalty schemes, take credit card payments, integrate with third-party apps and more.
We are a fast-growing international team of ~70 with offices in London, Austin, Montevideo and Melbourne. Nobly has doubled in size over the past 12 months and is on track to continue on this solid growth trend.
We are seeking a highly motivated and resourceful person to strengthen and bring first-class processes to Nobly’s Customer Support Team. You’ll help build and optimize all support channels including, but not limited to, email, chat, and phone - all while empowering team culture.
In this fast-paced environment, you’ll serve as a cross-functional liaison working with product, development, growth, and finance to drive Nobly’s strategic priorities. You’ll lead and track Key Performance Indicators regularly.
● Experience of managing calls with high-level KPI management, coaching, and QA initiatives.
● Effectively solve customer inquiries via email, phone, using internal tools
● Effectively handle inquiries and escalations from Support Specialists
● Act as a role model/mentor/ coach for other Support Specialists and help them grow their skills
● Analyze trends in customer issues and suggest improvement plans
● Drive improvements in customer satisfaction across channels to create promoters
● Develop metrics to measure the growth and performance of the team, and provide reports as needed
● Utilize your deep knowledge of the product and industry in order to serve our customers
● Develop and lead end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery of critical Support initiatives
● Gather and synthesize relevant data, suggesting improvements in the tools and techniques to help scale the team
● 3+ years of work experience in customer support
● 1+ years of work experience as a mentor or coach for other support representatives
● 1+ years of work experience as a customer support supervisor is preferable
● A BA/BS degree from a leading academic institution
● Genuine curiosity about people and business, with the ability to inspire passion in others
● Strong organizational, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
● The ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally
● Creative problem-solving abilities and a passion for innovation
● The ability to adapt to new situations quickly and think on your feet
● Excellent time management skills
● A desire to help people and improve the customer experience
● Experience building and scaling customer support operations, particularly in a fast-paced startup or tech environment
● A level-headed leadership style and ability to perform well under pressure
● The flexibility to work weekends as part of a rotating schedule
● The ability to work holidays when it is necessary
● Competitive Salary & Bonus Structure
● International Career Opportunities
● A culture focused on growing and developing your potential
● Socials, we have fun too :)