Weengs in a nutshell
We bring the best of ecommerce logistics to small businesses so they compete with the big boys without the big overheads.
Were the definition of a fast-growing early-stage startup. We started 3 years ago as two guys in a flat, shipped 6,000 boxes without getting kicked out, running operations during day and coding at night. Weve since raised a big seed round from top-tier investors and moved to a funky warehouse. Next stop? The world (via series A of course).
Here’s what bugs us
Small businesses bring great products to the market, which sell fast. That’s awesome. But, they struggle to scale their operations to keep up with order fulfilment, which puts a cap on their growth. That sucks.
We’ve built a service that lets independent retailers do what they do best - sell. This way, they don’t have to worry about orders getting to their customers and can just focus on growing their business.
We need the best talent out there. Is it you?
With over 800% growth in the last year - were changing things fast.
We are a young and easygoing, no-nonsense company, with a team of over 50 very diverse (some a bit crazy) ladies and gents from all over the world, backed by some top European VC and we are looking for new people to join this exciting adventure.
If this sounds like an exciting challenge, you should read on...
We need someone to lead our Customer Support team; running the front line and helping to give our customers the best experience possible at Weengs. Leading a great team of like-minded people, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the response to all customer queries and responding to their problems when they arise.
- Managing our awesome team of customer support agents, ensuring that we are delivering our promise to customers of reliable and prompt responses.
- Being the main point of escalation for customers, their guardian within the business.
- Training, development and implementation of playbooks and processes to ensure our response to customers is consistently great.
- Helping to identify areas for improvement for internal tools to achieve greater efficiency.
- Helping to determine, design and develop new content that better educates our customers around the Weengs service and product.
- Ensuring that for every customer, we know what they love (and dont love) about our service.
- You LOVE helping people. Making customers happy makes you happy and you will do what you can to ensure our customers love Weengs.
- You have experience (2+ years) in a customer facing role and have previously lead a team of people.
- Youre ambitious, driven & tenacious; we’re looking for someone who can both grow the role and their career at the same time.
- You are a natural leader and can inspire and motivate a team of people to really commit.
- Youre unflappable; you can juggle everything, all at once and do it with a smile.
- Youre flexible, adaptable and friendly; we need someone who can communicate with all corners of the business - tech, operations, product and commercial.
- Youre comfortable working with data, experience with SQL and Excel would be a plus.
- Youre all about startups; with at least 1 year experience in a similar start up role.
- Feel part of something; were a company with a vision, we know where were headed & why
- Enjoy coming to work; your colleagues will be an amazing team of smart, talented and engaged people
- All the usual food & drinks perks that come with being part of a startup: Flexible working, Competitive salary, Share options
- All the tools you could possibly need - that’s right, the usual start up bundle fresh from Apple
- Competitive starting salary, with promising prospects
- 25 days Holiday + bank holidays