Taxify is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 25M happy customers in 30 countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of transport – one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooter sharing, and anything else you need to move around in your city. Fast, convenient and affordable for everyone, as transport should be.
We are looking for a talented full-time Customer Support Specialist, who will make it easy and effortless for all Taxifys users to take rides regardless of their country of location.
Let’s build the future of transportation together!
What youll be doing:
- Represent Taxify in any Czech and English spoken market
- Support all Taxifys users and help them get the most out of our apps
- Create loyal fans by showing them we really care
- Contribute and share ideas to decrease the workload and improve the quality & speed of Taxifys customer support
- Be a key player in building a support team in a challenging growth environment
- Understand what outstanding customer support looks like and be ready to go the extra mile
- Be always ready to put customers first, be passionate about helping others
- Be curious as to why customer support is contacted in the first place and be ready to tell the story to other teams within Taxify
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- Have excellent spoken and written Czech and English skills, any other language is a plus
- Be passionate about new technologies and ridesharing
- Salary 27 000 - 35 000 CZK gross from day one and company stock options after completing probation.
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Monthly Taxify credit – both for work and leisure rides
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 25+ countries around the world.
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch and let’s talk!