CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM LEAD
...support our users:
- Represent Bolt in English speaking markets
- Support all Bolt users and help them get the most out of our app
- Create loyal fans by showing them we really care
- Contribute and share ideas to decrease the workload and improve the quality & speed of Bolts customer support
- Be a key player in building a support team in a challenging hyper growth environment
...make sure “the machine” runs well:
- Manage inbound and outbound support volumes across all channels and make sure we stay within the agreed service levels
- Arrange and review the scheduling activities for Customer Support Specialists
...set Customer Support Specialist up for success:
- Mentor and facilitate/support the training and onboarding of new customer support staff per need
- Lead by example and promote the company values amongst Customer Support Specialists and beyond
- Mentor and teach Customer Support Specialists per need to achieve and maintain best in class customer support standards
...reduce the need for support:
- Lead initiatives within and beyond Customer Support to drive down the size of incoming support volume.
- Provide teams outside of Customer Support with solid data on customer contact reasons to improve our products and policies.
...perform other tasks connected with work or deriving from the nature of the work.
- Understand what outstanding customer support looks like and be ready to go the extra mile
- Be always ready to put customers first, be passionate about helping others
- Be curious as to why customer support is contacted in the first place and be ready to tell the story to other teams within Bolt
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- Have excellent spoken and written English, any other language is a plus
- Be passionate about new technologies and ridesharing
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 30+ countries around the world.
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch and let’s talk!