Drover is a VC-backed, growth-stage marketplace company offering monthly, all-in car subscriptions to customers who want to experience car ownership as it should be: digital, flexible and at a fair, transparent price. For some more detail, check out our press coverage in TechCrunch, Forbes or CityAM.
We’re looking for a smart, driven and ambitious Data Analyst here in our London HQ. At Drover, we make all decisions based on what our data tells us, and with our huge growth in the last year, we have more data than ever to analyse. Our centralised team of analysts act as internal consultants, working cross functionally with all teams across the company, providing a unique opportunity to learn all aspects of our business, and grow both personally and technically.
- Use your R and SQL knowledge to tell data-driven stories to the wider business to drive growth. You will be the subject matter expert on the data side of several areas of Drover
- Analyse which cars perform best on our platform, work with our supply team and chair strategy discussions to help drive our supply strategy
- Dive into our traffic and conversion data to determine which marketing sources yield the most economic CPA
- Research, model and pitch new revenue lines to senior management
- Conduct and monitor A/B tests on potential new features, empowering our Product team to build the best features for our Subscribers
- Whilst there’s plenty of data to analyse, we want you to proactively spot new ways we can leverage our data
Your work will inform the most exciting initiatives of the day and will likely involve company wide presentations, strategic roundtables and Board/investor level discussions. Expect to make meaningful contributions in your first few weeks
- 1+ years’ experience in a data role
- You love telling stories with data
- Strong mathematical knowledge – Ideally with a STEM background
- Fluent in Excel: knows basic functions and can confidently traverse a spreadsheet
- At least beginner knowledge of R and SQL. Prior experience is a bonus.
- Very strong communicator – able to speak in front of a group confidently and express complex technical ideas to non-technical stakeholders with conviction
- You can actively juggle multiple projects/requirements and meet deadlines consistently
- You take a vague/high level business problem and proactively produce a plan of action /MVP quickly, adding your own ideas where possible.
When you ask a Droverian what they love most about working here, their answer will likely be “the people” We are very proud of the amazing team we have assembled across London and Lisbon. The following should give you an idea about what kind of internal culture you’d be joining:
- We encourage proactivity and taking ownership of problems. We hate micromanagement. Instead, we let you set your own agenda and give you the space to learn and grow even if it means making a few mistakes along the way.
- We support each other through thick and thin - it’s the #1 reason our employees love working here according to a recent survey. If you are struggling, you can always count on the team to help you get unstuck.
- We cherish feedback, whether praise or constructive criticism. There is no other way to learn!
- Ideas are judged on merit rather than source. You can have tremendous impact no matter your role.
- Know nothing about cars? Don’t fret it. Being a petrolhead is by no means a must-have to succeed here
- Work in a fast-paced startup where every day brings a new challenge
- A world-class team made up of serial entrepreneurs, alumni from companies like Google, Uber, Lyft, Facebook, WeWork & most importantly, you!
- Autonomy to work how you work best, without micromanagement
- The opportunity to make an impact and influence the whole company, whatever your role
- All the tools, equipment and support you need to thrive
- Breakfast provided every morning
- Healthy snacks every day and free lunch on Fridays
- Competitive salary
- Car subscription allowance
- 25 days’ holiday plus all bank holidays
- Pension & cycle-to-work scheme
- Private health insurance
- Phone insurance
- Enhanced Parental Leave policy
- Retail, travel & cinema discounts via Perkbox