Konfidio is a blockchain venture studio based in Berlin. Combining 20 years of top-tier consulting experience with a talented team of technologist, we provide in-production solutions for various enterprise clients.
Kintaro Capital is a venture under Konfidio. It is a licensed fund registered in Malta, and specializes in investing mainly in cryptocurrencies and digital assets. We were founded in 2017 and are one of the first funds recognised by the Malta Financial Service Authority (MFSA).
We are looking for a motivated data analyst intern who is excited to work in an agile, multinational environment and most importantly, interested in cryptocurrency.
Expectation and Tasks
- Support a dedicated sentiment analysis project with the goal of delivering applicable insights.
- Combine multiple methods with the goal to find the optimal approach for understanding price movements in the cryptocurrency market.
- Usage and application of data analytic tools.
- Ability to work with many stakeholders across the organisation
Education and Qualifications / Skills and Competencies
- Currently enrolled student at a university or a university of applied sciences in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or in another quantitative field.
- Knowledge of SQL and statistical methods.
- A team player who communicates well with teammates
- Curious, fast learner and entrepreneurial spirit (don’t worry, we will be there for you but you will be in the drivers seat).
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge in Python, R or other programming language is a huge plus
- Basic knowledge in finance, in particular on technical indicators
- Knowledge in the cryptocurrency market
- Knowledge in blockchain technology