NPAW has a decade of experience developing groundbreaking and scalable big data and business intelligence solutions that help online media services make data-driven decisions to move their business forward.
YOUBORA, the company’s flagship product, is the most advanced BI platform correlating data across entire media services. With YOUBORA, content providers gain an in-depth, real-time understanding of their platform’s performance and their audience’s behavior. This AI-powered solution provides descriptive and prescriptive insights to reduce churn, proactively manage users, optimize content discovery, increase advertising efficiency and overcome technical and operational issues.
The company is privately held with VC backing, and was founded in 2008 with offices in Barcelona and New York.
NPAW is looking for a Data Analyst to translate numbers and data from Youbora into plain words. You serve as an analytics expert for our clients, using numbers to help them make better decisions.
- An ideal candidate will have experience as a Data Analyst, cleansing, transforming, and modeling data with the goal of discovering useful information, suggesting conclusions, and supporting decision-making.
- You will need to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions. You are able to work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching.
- You will be called to present your findings, or translate the data into an understandable document. You will be able to clearly and easily communicate complex ideas.
- By loooking at the numbers, trends, and data you will come to new conclusions based on the findings.
- Data is precise, therefore you must be vigilant in your analysis to come to correct conclusions.
- You have strong math skills to estimate numerical data.
- High level of English
You will join the fastest-growing spanish technology startup in EMEA and be part of an amazing technological challenge, but also you will enjoy:
- Career development opportunities.
- Amazing brand-new offices in Poblenou, 2 minutes away from the beach.
- Unlimited fruit, cookies, coffee, tea...
- Beer taps and afterworks whenever you want with our international, dynamic and lovely team.
- Flexible schedule.
- Flexible remuneration options (Restaurant, Transport & Nursery Tickets).
- Great discounts on high quality healthcare coverage.
- Internal trainings (languages, technology, Youbora trainings...)
- Team buildings.