The rapid improvements in Artificial Intelligence will soon change how everyone works. At Cien we want to help people and companies be more productive – we use the concepts of Predictive & Prescriptive Analytics to produce real ROI. Our product, the Cien App, makes sales people much more productive by “Measuring What Matters”.
Cien, Inc. is a Silicon Valley style startup in the heart of sunny Barcelona, our journey is just beginning and we want someone like you to help us put our past successes to shame and make something 100 times better (hence the name!).
Check out a 30s video we made just for you here: https://vimeo.com/198710724
To join Cien, you’ll need to be ready for a fast-moving and challenging environment, be fluent in English, have a Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in a relevant subject matter and be eligible to work in Spain.
As a Data Scientist, your mission is to make our products intelligent and delightful to use, since they act as a trusted mentor to our customers, that fully understand their specific business issues. You will report directly to our CTO and work with our highly accomplished technical team to create models for predicting sales people behavior and results. Cien is a SaaS company, so models are not for one-off use, but gets incorporated into our production code. We develop our models in Python and use Apache Spark to deploy them to production, with data stored in MongoDB. We collect ever increasing amounts of data and get regular feedback on the quality of our models. Therefore we can continuously tune them to become even better.
Interested? Please only apply if you believe in work hard and play harder.. and also if you meet the following description:
– You have a graduate degree in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics or Operations Research.
– You have experience with Machine Learning
– You have experience with R or Python
– You have experience with other Predictive Analytics tools like Watson, Microsoft Azure ML or SPSS
– You are familiar with SQL
– You have advanced excel skills.
– You are able to create Data Visualizations
– You have a good understanding of Data Cleaning and Outlier Detection
– You have project management skills to handle multiple ongoing initiatives on time
If this sounds like a dream position for you, please submit your resume to email@example.com along with salary history and availability to start working in our Barcelona office.
Cien is an Equal Opportunity Employer