Are you looking for a new challenging work experience in a startup environment? Do you want to put your passion and expertise for food to the test? Then this is the job you are looking for!
We are looking for a Data Scientist willing to make the world smarter with his/her passion, dedication and creativity.You will be working in a close-knit team doing business intelligence for all Cortilia’s department: Marketing, Supply Chain, CRM,....and will report to the Marketing Manager.
You will be inspecting and analyzing data, defining new processes improvement initiatives and maintaining our large database of information.
You will be working closely with the team leads of the company to provide efficient delivery of analytics solutions for our business
- Developing predictive models in the area of marketing, store and supply chain
- Understanding business problems and translating them into data mining problems
- Applying techniques such as clustering, classification and association
- Customer behaviour prediction
- Web analytics, data mining techniques application for large data.
- Analytics for CRM
- Predictive models to improve KPI
- Experience with Tableau and Talend Integration tools
- Experience in data analytics
- Experience using other Business Intelligence tools
- Strong mathematical background
- Experience with data models, data mining, database design, and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistical packages for analyzing large data
- Knowledge of data analysis techniques
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Statistics or Physics
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to learn and pick up new technologies quickly
- Strong database knowledge (SQL)
- Knowledge of Postgresql is a plus
- Italian and English: Fluent