From smartphones to connected cars, location data is changing the way we live and the way business happens. CARTO is the platform that turns location data into more efficient delivery routes, better behavioural marketing, strategic store placements and more.
Everyone, from business analysts to data scientists, use our software and location data to understand where and why things happen, optimize business processes, and predict future outcomes.
Backed by leading VC firms Accel Partners, Salesforce Ventures, Earlybird Ventures, and Kibo Ventures, CARTO is poised to lead the LI space.
Sound interesting? Were looking for an energetic deal support specialist to join the tight-knit Business Operations team. Our team ensures our customers and good data are at the center of our selling motion.
This position has strong growth prospects, and you’ll be surrounded by sharp, kind, energetic teammates.
This position is part-time and based in our Madrid office.
In this role, you will:
- Support our sales team during the ‘last mile’ of key sales, including:
- Creating and reviewing proposals and quotes, to ensure everything we send to a customer is professsional and signature-ready
- Organizing and submitting documentation to support our responses to RFPs, and providing other information to customer procurement departments
- Processing orders as they come in
- Equip and enable the sales team, by:
- Keeping watch on our pipeline, ensuring strong lead follow-up and deal management
- Coordinating weekly pipeline review meetings
- Creating selling aids and conducting timely trainings on a range of topics
- Work with the Finance team to ensure consistency in sales-related data
- 2+ years experience in a administrative, sales, or marketing roles
- Attention to detail and great pride turning a mediocre draft into a polished final version.
- A sensibility that adds just the right amount of order and process. Youre the most organized person you know, and you have a reputation for timely follow-up.
- Fantastic communication skills. Whether over email, in person, or on the phone, you offer a strong sense of purpose and audience.
- Curiosity, a love of learning, and an interest in finding creative solutions to complex problems.
- Highly desirable: experience in a growing SaaS or other technology startup, experience using Salesforce, strong Excel skills.
- Competitive, results-based compensation
- Access to our employee stock options plan
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible work hours in a focused but casual environment at the center of Madrid
- A bright, comfortable office, stocked with snacks, good coffee, and even a ping-pong table and cinema
A diversity of identity, perspective, and experience makes us stronger. We welcome you to apply to CARTO regardless of your background, gender, ethnicity, orientation, or ability.
To learn more about us, please visit our blog or follow us on Twitter (@carto) or Instagram (@cartohq).