About the company
LandInsight is a new platform that is fundamentally changing how the property industry buys land for development. It’s a big data platform that speeds up the process of finding, assessing and buying land. It comes at an important time, one of the biggest challenges for the UK housing crisis is tackling the shortage of development land. Our tech has changed the game and as a result we’ve become the UK’s fastest growing PropTech company (and we’ve got the awards to prove it!).
We live and breath our values of ‘open’, ‘empower’ and ‘home’, they are in the footprints of all we do and who we are.
We truly believe that businesses flourish when people are empowered to work collaboratively and harmoniously. That’s why we prioritise team building, high engagement and knowledge sharing in every thread of company. Sitting in our open plan offices means not only knowing the founders, but also learning about the conception and scale of a startup.
We don’t just make empty gestures about our culture - we were voted as the 3rd best UK SaaS Company to work at, and have also received awards for ‘Best at Employee Development’.
As LandInsight’s first Demand Generation Specialist you will own our all-bound demand generation channels as well as identify new ones. You will also supercharge the LandInsight MarkTech stack, building out reports on the success of our channels, tools and campaigns, as well as experiments you run. Finally you will leverage the MarkTech stack to automate the contact lifecycle, driving them down the sales funnel, increase trial to customer rates and renewal rates.
- Monitor the performance of all-bound demand generation channels & activities, and run experiments to optimise their effectiveness.
- Ensure effective execution of all-bound demand generation efforts and handover to sales
- Identify new channels and tools that can act as additional sources of demand generation
- Define, set up and optimise marketing automation efforts by determining when and how it should be applied across the contact lifecycle
- Segment our contact database to allow for improved targeting and marketing personalisation
- Managing Hubspot and its third party integrations, such as Drift, Zoom, Leadfeeder Wistia etc to ensure all tools are leveraged to their fullest and all data collected by the stack can be analysed in Hubspot
- Work closely with New Business and Upsell Teams to improve processes and ensure strong cross-department alignment
- A minimum of 2 years of working in a Marketing Role
- Past experience of managing demand initiatives
- Analytical data-driven mindset with the ability to define and report on performance metrics, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- The creation and management of experiments across digital/non-digital channels
- Hands on experience with HubSpot campaigns set up, execution and reporting
- Confidence working with tagging, segmentation, lead rotation and automation
- Experience working with a variety of CRM software to set-up new processes, optimise workflows, implement new integrations etc.
- A great communicator and team player with strong organisational and project management skills
- Experience working with SalesForce CRM is desirable
- Experience using Drift or similar conversational tools is desirable
- Great understanding of the B2B SaaS space is desirable
- Prior experience of the Property industry is desirable
- Flexible working hours
- Professional and personal training budget
- Competitive salary and equity options
- 25 days paid holiday (additional to bank holidays)
- Unlimited unpaid holidays
- Dog friendly office
- Loads of social events, including a quarterly away day, an annual ski trip and monthly socials
- Gym and wellness contributions, and a cycle to work scheme
- Dedication to hiring for cultural fit, so you know you’re going to be sitting next to someone who you want to grab a beer/glass of prosecco with (usually at the free WeWork bar we have available after 2pm every day!)