At Mailjet, we make sending email easy and have an all-in-one solution to do just that. Were a growing venture-backed startup with teams in Paris, London, Berlin, Toronto, & New York and with customers around the world. Our technology empowers developers to painlessly integrate their apps with our API and begin sending smarter email. Every company needs email and they need it delivered to their contacts’ inbox!
We’re looking for a Developer Evangelist to join our team based in London. As a Developer Evangelist your main mission is to be the voice for making email easy and reliable. As Developer Evangelist for Mailjet, you’ll travel to hackathons and conferences, give amazing demos, contribute to forums, collaborate on insightful blog posts, and empower developers to solve problems with the Mailjet API. You get excited about helping others build innovative products and are passionate about technology. Oh, and you better like to have a lot of fun!
Identify and build relationships with the developer community (in various tech stacks) and engage in meaningful conversations around Mailjet, our amazing API and why we do way more than just send e-mails
Attend various events - from niche Meetups to large international conferences, and actively contribute across the web wherever developers are to be found
Publish content - from blog posts to sample apps to video demos
- Stay on top of the game by integrating our API with everything and anything, from new frameworks to connected devices, you geek out about this stuff. Be creative and we’ll support you!
- Strong presence in both the online and offline developer communities. You already tweet, attend Meetups, blog, and contribute to online developer forums (Github, StackOverflow, etc)
Software development background with a track record building and delivering web applications, especially using APIs
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, for blog posts, technical writing, and presenting at hackathons
Willingness & ability to travel, up to 50%, wherever and whenever developers are building cool stuff
Passionate about helping developers and startups with an excitement for the tech community
Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, and an ability to prioritize effectively
Bonus Points !
- Previous roles as a Software Engineer, Tech Lead, or CTO
- Fluency in multiple languages (both spoken and programming)
- Experience in building an application with email at its core
- Strong social media following
- Exceptional environment: international startup (clients in 158 countries), strong growth
- Multicultural team: interact with our offices in Toronto, Madrid, Brussels, Berlin, Paris, etc.
- Learn from successful entrepreneurs (fotolia.com, mention.net, etc...) and build your network
- Highly motivating salary package, long term contract: grow with the company!
Click "Apply" below and email us a copy of your resume, links to social profiles & blogs, and your opinion on the most effective way to reach new developers.