Who We Are
accesso® is a world-wide software company delivering industry leading virtual queuing, eCommerce and ticketing solutions for the attractions, cultural and leisure industries. The accesso Passport ticketing suite was built for where your customers shop - whether at the front gate, on their computers at home or from their mobile phones. The attractions industry’s #1 eCommerce engine has sold 28+ million tickets online per year and processed over $1 billion transactions annually. Our innovative approach to up-selling, cross-selling and simply selling more are key differentiators of our proprietary hosted technology and an important component of maximizing revenue.
We need an experienced DevOps Engineer who will work collaboratively with engineering and development teams to deploy and operate our accesso Passport systems. You will be responsible for automating and streamlining our operations and processes; building and maintaining tools for deployment, monitoring and operations; and troubleshooting and resolving issues in our dev, test and production environments.
- Strong working knowledge and hands-on experience with AWS
- Experience with deploying enterprise applications to an AWS cloud environment
- Familiar with provisioning infrastructure using tools like CloudFormation or Terraform
- Experience with automation/configuration management tools (ideally Ansible)
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Applied knowledge of CI/CD practices, preferably with Jenkins
- Comfortable working with SQL databases and queries (NoSQL experience is a plus, too)
- Experience working with a microservices architecture
- Experience in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment using source control tools like GIT
- Knowledge of reliability engineering and failure testing
- Experience capturing metrics and monitoring a cloud infrastructure
- Familiarity with central logging (experience with ElasticSearch is a plus)
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
What We Offer
- Competitive salary based on experience
- The opportunity to earn an annual company discretionary bonus.
- A flexible work schedule around our core business hours
- Generous PTO plan
- Health insurance plans, including employer-contributed HSA, as well as employer paid disability and life insurance
- Matching 401K
- You’ll be reporting to the Executive Vice-President of Development.
- This position sits at our Lake Mary, Florida.
- We are an E-Verify employer. Eligible candidates must be authorized to work in the US without requiring visa sponsorship.
- accesso is a drug free and smoke free company.
- This is a full-time, exempt position. No contractors please.
If you are interested in joining a team who values Passion, Commitment, Teamwork, Innovation and Integrity and what we’ve described above is YOU, then apply today and let’s talk!