We’re a fast moving start-up, having launched our first nursery & family club in Stoke Newington this October. With investment & ambitious expansion plans to open up other spaces across the city over the next 12 months, it’s a great time to be joining the N Family.
If you’re excited about helping us build it - we’d love to hear from you.
About the role
At N, want to create an uplifting, one-of-a-kind experience for all our customers – both big and small.
We’re looking for a smart & dynamic individual to join our content team – delivering a seamless branded digital experience for all Family Club members. Playing a crucial role in how the N brand is delivered online, the right candidate will balance digital nous with creativity & impeccable writing skills - going that extra mile to market our top class programme to our customers and beyond.
What you’ll be doing
- Working with our CMO and Editor to launch our new Family Club website & define how we present the N brand digitally.
- Collaborating with our programming team on our monthly Family club programme, delivering copy & images for each event.
- Ensuring that the user booking experience is seamless - making sure that the booking system is accurately populated, that talks & events are presented perfectly, that the website UX is working to push users quickly through the ticketing funnel.
- Synchronising with our ops team to make sure that all event bookings run smoothly.
- Supporting our Editor with the delivery of content for the weekly newsletter - and in future for our journal.
- Going on to help us launch our digital presence for all subsequent N sites
- A good degree or relevant work experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask effectively & prioritise
- Previous experience in a digital marketing, creative studio or online role
- Passionate and positive (always see the glass half full)
- Service-focussed and detail-oriented
- Driven by a ‘make it happen’ attitude
- High energy brought to every task you take on
- A love for customer service (making people happy!)
- Hard worker and a problem solver
We have a fantastic work environment that enthusiastically encourages creativity, growth and autonomy. Benefits include;
- Market leading salary
- Real career progression, lots of opportunities for career progression as we expand
- Round the world ticket and 3 weeks paid leave after five years
- Access to the N Family Club with onsite fitness (yoga, pilates, cardio) and other member activities
- Bonus & share scheme
- Great team spirit, events and socials