At Florence we have one purpose - To provide people with the care and dignity that they deserve. A people-centric startup based in the heart of Londons thriving tech community, Florence is redefining how nurses and employers interact. Our online platform helps healthcare institutions find and book temporary staff without the need for expensive recruitment agencies.
We are a growing team of 28, founded and led by a former doctor-turned-entrepreneur. This is a really exciting time to join Florence and be part of a team that is filled with collaborative, passionate and driven people.
The Digital Copywriter position is a new role within Florence, working within the marketing department and reporting directly to the CMO. Your role will be to develop game-changing written content, including (but not limited to) blog posts, email campaigns, thought-leadership pieces and copy for our various products.
- Produce copy and content in line with the brand style, acting as a custodian of the TOV to ensure consistency across all channels
- Create long and short-form copy
- Repurpose and edit existing copy
- Work closely with the UX team to produce copy for the different Florence products
- Proofread copy to ensure consistency and quality
- Ensure the correct tone of voice is applied to all copy
- Create and manage all email marketing campaigns
- Produce copy for adverts (both digital and print)
- Produce exceptional copy for marketing material
- Be proactive in suggesting new content ideas and sourcing content from third parties
- Mentor 2 graduate social media marketers
You’ll be an entrepreneurial, creative and passionate copywriter with experience in social media marketing and/or SEO. You’ll relish the opportunity and have the confidence to own all written content across all Florence channels. You’ll own the Florence editorial calendar and have experience of producing exceptional content in a pressurised environment.
- At least 2+ years experience in copywriting with extensive experience of social media marketing and/or SEO
- Creative flair and experience of copywriting skills
- Strategic mind and a keen eye for detail
- Flexible approach coupled with a positive attitude
- Some line-management would be highly desirable
- Experience of working within healthcare would be advantageous
- Evidence of your exceptional writing skills
- Ability to understand data
- Evidence of continuous learning
- 25 days holiday
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Regular company and social outings
- Free breakfast once a week
- Brand new MacBook supplied when joining
- Access to Kitchen area supplied with free teas, coffees etc
- Opportunity to contribute to growth to an early stage startup
- Fun, friendly and collaborative startup office environment
- Friendly office dogs