WhiteHat is a tech startup founded to address the lack of high-quality, career-focused apprenticeships on offer for ambitious young people and provide employers with the means to attract the best non-graduate talent.
Our mission is to accelerate incredible careers and develop a diverse group of future leaders.
We’re recruiting a digital marketer and coach inspired by the potential to transform apprenticeships, motivated to improve the quality of delivery, and passionate about our vision of delivering best in class apprenticeships.
WhiteHat have partnered with General Assembly to develop a best-in-class programme to transform apprenticeships. We’re looking for an outstanding Digital Marketer coach who can support young people to progress through the new Digital Marketer apprenticeship in the workplace.
- You’re passionate about creating the best learning journeys: You can prepare, plan and deliver quality learning and development programmes to complement the General Assembly training programme and course content.
- You are a player-coach: You can provide guidance, support and encouragement harnessing your experience to support young people to kick start their career in digital marketing.
- You deliver direct feedback with kindness: You can provide feedback on progress in a way that supports continued learning and development. You’re goal orientated and ensure that your apprentices meet theirs too!
- You are highly organised: you have a track record of organising and maintaining documentation.
- You are a positive person: You think creatively and overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet apprentices’ and employers’ needs.
- You think big: You can work with employers to identify development opportunities within their organisation.
- You are a digital marketing pioneer. If youre a bit of a digital nerd too, always looking at the next development in the space to further your development, so much the better
- You have excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices and have prepared marketing strategies and campaigns in the field
- You have a way with people at all levels, from senior stakeholders to people at the start of their career. You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You have industry experience that you are looking to share with the next generation of talent
- You are able to use Learner Management Systems to dynamically record and track learning outcomes
- You are passionate about helping to deliver the best learning opportunities to young people
- You have a proven track record in achieving outcomes and demonstrating success
- You have practical teaching or coaching experience
- You have experience of mapping learning content into delivery modules
- You have experience of delivering digital marketing coaching to 16-23 year olds
- We are all owners: we think about the impact of our actions on the team, the company and on our external perception
- Good people win: we believe that respect flows both ways; we are approachable, warm and responsive
- We put others first: we go above and beyond to create an exceptional service and experience for our users
- We believe in social mobility: your background should never define your destination
- We are changemakers: we are working to create impact at scale
- Integrity is paramount: we put our apprentices’ success first
- We are honest but kind: direct feedback delivered with kindness helps others realise their full potential
- We are mission & results driven: we pursue excellence in everything we do and we energise and inspire others through the standards we set
Our social mission is at the heart of our business so if doing good is as important as building a commercial business to you, you will find WhiteHat incredibly rewarding:
- Competitive salary and a generous bonus scheme
- 27 days holiday a year + bank holidays
- Perkbox benefits
- Equity Options