About Carl Friedrik
Carl Friedrik is building an modern luxury brand for the 21st century professional. Dominated by large, traditional companies, the luxury industry is ripe for change.
We’re a small and fast-growing company, offering a new luxury experience, focused on high-end accessories at affordable prices and great service. We leverage technology and data to build a business that can move faster than traditional retail companies.
About the role
This is no ordinary internship. From day one, you’ll have have significant responsibilities, will quickly be in charge of key company functions, and have a direct impact on the company’s success. The role is for those that like a challenge.
The mission for the Digital Marketing Intern is to maintain and improve current marketing activities, combined with finding, testing and scaling new initiatives.
What you will do:
- Manage existing marketing channels, by sourcing and selecting content, running campaigns, analyse and optimise performance.
- Identify and test new growth channels.
- Analyse results and create reports as basis for strategy discussions.
- Actively participate and influence our growth strategy.
We’re looking for a talented and highly motivated candidate to join our small, high-powered team. We are looking for someone that’s:
- Analytical: You enjoy analysing data to find patters and opportunities. You are knowledgeable in Excel and ideally have experience from analytics software (eg. Google Analytics).
- Proactive: You act without being told what to do and have the ability to self-handedly push a new project to the finish line.
- Strong communicator: Both within the team and externally (excellent written/verbal skills).
- Creative: You express creativity in your approach to problem solving. You always ask if there’s a better way to do something.
- Passionate: You’re passionate about your role, your team, and serving our customers.
- You have completed a business or similar degree from a top university/school or are in the middle of one and are looking for a placement.
- You have relevant previous experience to demonstrate your skills. Ideally, you have quantifiable results.
- You have experience from a relevant role in a relevant brand, eCommerce company or startup.
How to apply
Due to the large number of applicants, please make sure to follow the steps below. We will not be able to consider applications not meeting the below criteria.
- Apply through our careers portal (carlfriedrik.workable.com) and make sure the application is complete.
- Include both a CV and Cover Letter (upload each separately as a PDF).
- Paid internship, compensation depending on your profile.
- Start date: November 2019
- Duration 4-6 months.
- Central London location (Hoxton/Old Street).