Bolt is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of transport – one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooter sharing, and anything else you need to move around in your city. Fast, convenient and affordable for everyone, as transport should be.
Working closely with our Marketing team, you’ll be developing and executing social media campaigns across Facebook, Instagram. We’re looking for someone with a strong ambition to move things forward without losing creativity and open mindset.
Let’s build the future of transportation together!
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and implement Bolt’s social media strategy
- Take your ideas from 0 to 1, from ideation to publishing to promotion
- Uncover new social media campaign ideas that would engage our existing riders and drivers, and help us get more people signing up
- Look for opportunities for fun giveaway campaigns and partnerships with other brands
- Do extensive research to come up with new ideas for social media marketing campaigns
- Make sure that all our social profiles are aligned with branding
- Review and analyze Bolt’s social media campaigns’ performance and find new ways to increase reach and engagement
- 3+ years of experience in marketing or other creative fields
- Proven track record of executing engaging social media campaigns
- Experience with Facebook and GoogleAd promotions, knowledge about what makes an engaging post
- Proven track record of developing and implementing marketing campaigns, including giveaways and partnerships
- Basic knowledge of design tools like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Strong Hungarian and English copywriting skills
- Solid project management skills
- Data-driven and customer-centric approach to tracking and analyzing campaign results
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Working in one of the coolest offices in Budapest – ping-pong table, darts
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Monthly Bolt credit – both for work and leisure rides
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 30+ countries around the world.
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch and let’s talk!