Dot is seeking an innovative, results oriented marketer to develop and execute our marketing and brand strategy across the UK and internationally.
Dot is building a next generation housing brand and we now need a digital marketing manager to build & execute the marketing strategy from scratch in order to take the company to the next level. This role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to make a mark on the company from the outset - helping create the marketing vision for the business and managing the execution of it. Candidates should have at least 4 years experience in similar roles; ideally in a fast-paced agency, retail (Ecommerce) or a high growth startup environment.
The successful candidate will push the boundaries - testing and optimising different channels to drive customer acquisition and engagement, as well as experimenting with new uses of mobile, desktop display formats and video. This role requires someone with a demonstrated record of analytical rigor, entrepreneurship and creative problem solving. Finally the successful candidate will be able to balance commercial acumen with an instinctive understanding of premium/luxury brands.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch.
- Responsible for the development of the digital marketing strategy across Dot.
- Define, build and deliver digital marketing strategies across our channels, driving significant ROI and triple digit growth for Dot. Channel expertise in Social Media, SEO, PPC, Display, Affiliate and Email marketing is essential.
- Management of all digital marketing channels including social media, PPC, affiliates, search, email marketing and content marketing.
- Work closely with content to develop engaging and successful campaigns that build brand awareness and drive purchase.
- Define our CRM and email marketing strategy using data and segmentation.
- Utilise new and emerging technologies to keep our brands ahead of the curve
- An analytical channel expert, you will be able to spot opportunities to drive growth whilst maximising ROI through accurate reporting and constant evaluation of performance.
- Continuously enhance and improve our cross-channel digital content and ensure online channels integrate with all brand campaigns.
- Produce report to summarise performance
- Drive the implementation of new, scalable marketing programs
- Analyse the digital performance of channels to adapt and change strategy in order to ensure effective budget control
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 4+ years relevant experience in digital marketing
- Experience defining, leading, executing & growing social media campaigns, digital marketing campaigns to deliver measurable results.
- Highly strategic and analytical
- Strong Analytics experience
- Solid experience in a demanding multi-disciplined digital role where multi-tasking and prioritisation were key
- Ready for a big challenge, and not afraid to be ‘thrown in at the deep end’
- Resourceful problem-solver with ability to excel in an ambiguous environment
- Knowledge of Excel, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Bing, Sprout Social, MailChimp
- A critical thinker who can propose ideas, challenge status quo and drive initiatives
- Self-starter who is a customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic team player
Nice to haves
- Extensive ecommerce experience
- An agency, retail or start-up background, in which you have had to cover and manage many aspects of the digital marketing
- Good working knowledge of data privacy (GDPR)
- A passion for property, great design and premium brands
- Competitive salary
- Employee share scheme
- 25 days holiday a year
- Dog friendly office
- Team events and off-sites
- Flexible working options
- Pension plan
- Latest equipment to maximise your output
- Learning and education budget