If you live and breathe all things digital casino marketing and CRM and have experience or a passion for the blockchain, we want to talk to you.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimise our CRM and digital marketing campaigns across our existing customer base. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing CRM and promotional campaigns from concept to execution.
The Digital marketing manager will work with the marketing, operations, product, technology teams and agencies to plan, execute and optimise campaigns.
· Develop and execute all promotions on internal and external brands
· Develop and execute the CRM strategy for internal and external brands
· Manage and execute loyalty schemes
· Segment customer base, identify VIPs
· Brand ownership of internal brands
· Management of marketing creative
· Measure and report performance of all digital campaigns, and assess against goals
(ROI and KPIs)
· Identify trends and insights, and optimise activity and performance based on the
· Collaborate with internal teams (product, tech, operations) on campaign
· BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
· 3-4 years experience in CRM and digital marketing
· Experience in optimising customer LTV through acquisition and CRM, including VIP
· Knowledge and understanding of setting up email service providers and other CRM
· Knowledge and understanding of bonus tools and or loyalty programs
· Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
· Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
· Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in CRM, online marketing and
It’s not all work, work, work at FunFair. You’ll get a load of holidays, 25 days a year, plus bank holidays on top.
We also want to give you a healthy helping of feel good, with private medical health insurance, a cycle to work scheme, season ticket loans and some of the best office spaces around which come bolted on with mindfulness and pilates classes each week.
Office perks are more routine than rare, with the odd pizza balanced off against something more healthy for those with stronger willpower. Chuck in some cool activities at the monthly social along with a big summer blow-out and you really are onto a winner.
We believe that everyone should be given the tools they need to grow, develop and evolve, whatever their position or role, and that’s why we provide training incentives and take our team around the world to events like Devcon. If you want to be part of an ambitious, innovative and focused start-up, surrounded by a friendly, inspiring team who will always have your back, apply now!