Purple are currently recruiting for a Digital Product Support Manager for our early stage software company based in Manchester. Purple has already established itself as a serious player within its market providing award winning products and services.
We are seeking someone who is not afraid of a challenge and thrives on the exciting nature of a start-up company, you must be willing to have substantial input into the business and have serious passion and drive.
The Digital Product Support Manager will be responsible for managing a team of technical support engineers providing exceptional post-sales support to our partners and their customers.
- Manage a support team to provide post-sales support to partners and their customers
- Set clear objectives, evaluate progress and install a high-performance culture with focus on team work, service excellence and ownership for resolving customer issues
- Reassess, manage and improve standards and procedures within the team. Engender a continuous drive to identify and deliver new ways to improve the customer experience
- Ensure working processes are well defined and operated with minimal disruption, using technology to improve efficiency
- Manage the team and individual performance, maintain progress on technical and skills development
- Stay updated with new product development in the area of wifi technology and provide input and tactical direction to the business on customer experience challenges
- Liaison with the internal functions including sales, product management, engineering, customer success
- Ensure high quality, up-to-date documentation exists for all service agreements
- Experience in leading and developing teams,
- Understanding/experience working with digital tools / platforms to manage operational workflows
- Follow up on and take responsibility for unresolved issues or escalations
- Experience of driving change initiatives in a service environment
- Experienced and conversant in SLA’s and Operational Schedules.
- Technical understanding of wifi technology (not essential)
- Work closely with commercial departments such as sales and product management
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Digital industry experience, in a technical or traffic management role (not essential)