InDelivery is international transportation company focused on logistics and truckload shipping by its own fleet all over Europe, as well as in the CIS and the Middle East.
The Director of Transportation will take a strategic leadership approach and will be accountable for creating plans to develop and integrate the capabilities of the organization. The Director of Transportation ensures that customers receive the highest level of service, makes decisions that maximize company performance and cost metrics, and builds strong associate work teams with a positive work environment.
- BA/BS Degree Required (MBA Preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years in Transportation business
- Coordination and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and supervise a team
- Regular travels across the EU
- Sales/negotiation with a key clients/cargo owners
- Design routes, methods, process, and procedures that deliver results at the lowest landed cost
- Collaborates with transportation/logistics team on department work-flow processes, deadlines, and process improvement
- Implement policies and procedures and set operational goals;
- Manage, develop and motivate employees;
- Identify and employ innovative and cost-effective technologies and management processes to achieve better service and business results;
The ideal candidate will have a clients book.
- Bonuses + possible stake option
- Friendly startup atmosphere
- Reporting to shareholders
- Excellent opportunity to grow
The company backed by the group of serial entrepreneurs with subsidiary in Barcelona/Spain and Siedlce/Poland. .