About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the worlds leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, ESPA, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity. Our 4,500-plus employees represent 66 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe.
Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey. THG believes in the power of meritocracy. We invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential.
THG Brands - Health
Myprotein, THG’s largest brand. You will find an unrivalled passion from the staff in Myprotein, whose dedication over the years have turned it into market leader in multiple territories globally. Myprotein, from production through to PR, is a large single unit working consistently to deliver rapid growth in a fast moving industry. Innovation, creativity and resourcefulness are common characteristic of the staff across all departments in this ever expanding team.
- The Japanese speaking E-commerce Executive has a key part to play in growing the Myprotein brand across the Japan region – one of our biggest & fastest growing territories
- Overall responsibility for the online sales, results (P&L), growth strategy and brand identity of the Myprotein Japan website. Maximising the online sales and responsible for overall performance of all major channels i.e. Email database & PPC
- Monitoring key site metrics including GP, Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate, AOV, Traffic (new and returning) etc.
- Using analytics & our in-house reporting platform to gain a strong understanding of the customer journey to optimise sales, measure performance & define strategy
- Reviewing key lines & bestselling products/contents to ensure opportunity is maximised, ensuring that key products have good visibility throughout the website
- Reviewing competitor activity & analysing trends to ensure we are in a strong market position.
- Work in synergy with the rest of the Myprotein international team to identify new growth opportunities and ways in which to improve our brand reputation and presence in Japan.
- Native Japanese speaker and fluent in English
- Top tier graduate from elite University with strong academic track record
- Strong interest in Digital marketing channels and e-commerce
- Proven communication and influencing skills in Japan & Asia team
- Commercially astute, ambitious and highly intelligent individuals who are hungry for success and genuine responsibility.
- Entrepreneurial thinkers are welcome - those able to think outside the box best suited to a true start-up, agile environment with early responsibility for key decision making
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Gym Discounts
- Huge Summer & Christmas Party
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme